Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Trading help
Forgive me if this has been said or asked somewhere else (if it has, I can't seem to find it) but how would one make a forum post advertising item trades? I have excess amounts of apparel and instead of selling them, I wanna trade with other users who may get more use out of them than me. Is there a certain section where I can post this sort of thing?

The dragon trading section seems to be the closest to what I'm looking for but I was hesitant to post since it seems to be mainly dragon centered and I don't wanna put this in the wrong place!
Forgive me if this has been said or asked somewhere else (if it has, I can't seem to find it) but how would one make a forum post advertising item trades? I have excess amounts of apparel and instead of selling them, I wanna trade with other users who may get more use out of them than me. Is there a certain section where I can post this sort of thing?

The dragon trading section seems to be the closest to what I'm looking for but I was hesitant to post since it seems to be mainly dragon centered and I don't wanna put this in the wrong place!
GlassyColors | Digital Artist
He/They/Star

@Glassycolors
I'd put your thread in Items for Sale!
@Glassycolors
I'd put your thread in Items for Sale!
fo11Vhp.png
@Naeryl
Thank you! I'll do that then! :)
@Naeryl
Thank you! I'll do that then! :)
GlassyColors | Digital Artist