Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Art Commissions! Come take a peek!
[center][font=Courier New][b]CherryStyxx's Pay What You Want Art Commissions[/b][/font][/center] [left][font=Courier New]Hello, I am here to offer my art Services for Currency which can then be exchanged for even more Goods and Services! Keeps the Economy going, and ideally keeps me going.[/font][/left] [left][font=Courier New]So recently I had a scope on my knee done for it to get cleaned out. This was in an effort to improve my quality of life and also help me be more able to actually get a job and do work, and I have been healing fine. The issue is that I've sent out many a job application even before this, and not a single one has given me work or I've had an interview before getting my scope done and was rejected. Because of this, while I'm still job hunting, I decided to open art commissions to get some money between now and then while also keeping myself busy while my knee improves.[/font][/left] [center][b][font=Courier New]Yeah but what do you offer?[/font][/b][/center] [left][font=Courier New]Currently I have a couple different things I'm offering! Look below for what I have![/left][/font] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/644990495860457480/811812077668139018/unknown.png[/img] [left][font=Courier New]I do Icons, which are much more simple usually. Comes in three different styles![/font][/left] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/461582108985393160/811814784756219904/unknown.png[/img] [left][font=Courier New]I also do other sizes of digital art, which can also have the three styles applied to them if you want![/font][/left] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/461582108985393160/811814856842936340/unknown.png[/img] [left][font=Courier New]I also do Pixel Art as well, and can design Perler Bead patterns. I cannot physically make Perler Bead art since my materials have kind of up and disappeared, but I'd be more than happy to make something for it.[/font][/left] [center][font=Courier New][b]Anything Else?[/b][/font][/center] [left][font=Courier New]Nope. That's about it, and I hope that I can hear from people. Message me if interested![/font][/left]
CherryStyxx's Pay What You Want Art Commissions
Hello, I am here to offer my art Services for Currency which can then be exchanged for even more Goods and Services! Keeps the Economy going, and ideally keeps me going.
So recently I had a scope on my knee done for it to get cleaned out. This was in an effort to improve my quality of life and also help me be more able to actually get a job and do work, and I have been healing fine. The issue is that I've sent out many a job application even before this, and not a single one has given me work or I've had an interview before getting my scope done and was rejected. Because of this, while I'm still job hunting, I decided to open art commissions to get some money between now and then while also keeping myself busy while my knee improves.
Yeah but what do you offer?
Currently I have a couple different things I'm offering! Look below for what I have!

unknown.png
I do Icons, which are much more simple usually. Comes in three different styles!

unknown.png
I also do other sizes of digital art, which can also have the three styles applied to them if you want!

unknown.png
I also do Pixel Art as well, and can design Perler Bead patterns. I cannot physically make Perler Bead art since my materials have kind of up and disappeared, but I'd be more than happy to make something for it.
Anything Else?
Nope. That's about it, and I hope that I can hear from people. Message me if interested!