Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | familiars
hey i found my familiars that i could bond with yesterday but i forgot where they were can someone help me please
hey i found my familiars that i could bond with yesterday but i forgot where they were can someone help me please
@iibugsii
Since you don't have any familiars in your Bestiary, do you mean Fiona's Fantastic Familiars?
@iibugsii
Since you don't have any familiars in your Bestiary, do you mean Fiona's Fantastic Familiars?
fo11Vhp.png
@iibugsii Your post is kind of hard to understand, but I'll try.

You attach familiars to your dragon with the plus sign button below the familiar space on a profile. You bond with them daily by clicking the bond button under the familiar and get a small amount of treasure and an increase in the progress bar for bonding.

At each completed level, you get a treasure chest, that gradually upgrades over the levels from Rusted to Iron to Gilded. You can bond familiars that aren't currently paired to a dragon by just swapping them in on a dragon for one that has been bonded. Past awakened, the familiar will still provide 50 treasure each day from bonding but after the Gilded chest there's no more from that familiar.

Fiona allows bonding with familiars you don't have, and she offers a double treasure award when you have the same familiar attached to an active lair dragon. Fiona is weighted to primarily show familiars you don't have but as you gather more familiars some you have will pop up with her. Fiona also offers new recolor familiars after you complete bonding with the required familiars in the Feat section.
@iibugsii Your post is kind of hard to understand, but I'll try.

You attach familiars to your dragon with the plus sign button below the familiar space on a profile. You bond with them daily by clicking the bond button under the familiar and get a small amount of treasure and an increase in the progress bar for bonding.

At each completed level, you get a treasure chest, that gradually upgrades over the levels from Rusted to Iron to Gilded. You can bond familiars that aren't currently paired to a dragon by just swapping them in on a dragon for one that has been bonded. Past awakened, the familiar will still provide 50 treasure each day from bonding but after the Gilded chest there's no more from that familiar.

Fiona allows bonding with familiars you don't have, and she offers a double treasure award when you have the same familiar attached to an active lair dragon. Fiona is weighted to primarily show familiars you don't have but as you gather more familiars some you have will pop up with her. Fiona also offers new recolor familiars after you complete bonding with the required familiars in the Feat section.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.