Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | giv food
PLS GIVE ME FOOD ALL MY DRAGONS ARE DYING AAAAAAA
PLS GIVE ME FOOD ALL MY DRAGONS ARE DYING AAAAAAA
awww poor babies :0, i'll help you !!1
awww poor babies :0, i'll help you !!1
@sid0403
Dragons don't die even when their Energy hits 0, there are just certain things you can't do with them until they're fed.

It might help to check your Flight's private forums, most (if not all) Flights have a food bank sort of thing that'll help out people who need food for their dergs.

You can also split your Gathering turns between whatever food types your dragons eat. Since your lair is so Meat heavy I'd suggest spending a majority of your turns on Hunting (Meat) for a few days, and splitting the others between Foraging (Plants), then Fishing (Seafood), then Insect Catching (Insects), and switch it up every few days. It'll take some time to build up food, but Gathering is a good way to get it.

You might also want to consider leveling a Coli team so you can get food there, too. If your computer/internet can handle it and you can physically do it without pain or discomfort (and don't get bored stupid haha) then the Coli is literally the best way to amass food.
@sid0403
Dragons don't die even when their Energy hits 0, there are just certain things you can't do with them until they're fed.

It might help to check your Flight's private forums, most (if not all) Flights have a food bank sort of thing that'll help out people who need food for their dergs.

You can also split your Gathering turns between whatever food types your dragons eat. Since your lair is so Meat heavy I'd suggest spending a majority of your turns on Hunting (Meat) for a few days, and splitting the others between Foraging (Plants), then Fishing (Seafood), then Insect Catching (Insects), and switch it up every few days. It'll take some time to build up food, but Gathering is a good way to get it.

You might also want to consider leveling a Coli team so you can get food there, too. If your computer/internet can handle it and you can physically do it without pain or discomfort (and don't get bored stupid haha) then the Coli is literally the best way to amass food.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
there's also a kitchen in raffles and auctions that give out free food!!

@sid0403 (and @Freshbruh since I know you needed food)
there's also a kitchen in raffles and auctions that give out free food!!

@sid0403 (and @Freshbruh since I know you needed food)
lp5liu.png
@elysifish

*me who in rl is always in the kitchen either making ppl food or rampaging though the refrigerator late at night*

THERE'S A KITCHEN!!!!!
@elysifish

*me who in rl is always in the kitchen either making ppl food or rampaging though the refrigerator late at night*

THERE'S A KITCHEN!!!!!
@Freshbruh

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2907867/1
@Freshbruh

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2907867/1
lp5liu.png
Also keep in mind you can feed now exact dragon (forexample your colisey fighter or breeding pair)
Also keep in mind you can feed now exact dragon (forexample your colisey fighter or breeding pair)

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy