Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | my bf just surprised me with boba
1 2
he came home from a long 12 hour workday while i did nothing but lay in bed all day
he comes up to me with a bubble waffle and boba and says "I got you something to brighten your day"

not to brag. but he is a 10/10

just wanted to share. find you a partner like this
he came home from a long 12 hour workday while i did nothing but lay in bed all day
he comes up to me with a bubble waffle and boba and says "I got you something to brighten your day"

not to brag. but he is a 10/10

just wanted to share. find you a partner like this
CioCFC3.pnggTTW2gA.pngfzM10XR.pngJvUa9ma.png KsM0wY2.png
mX6TeTF.png

1. I’ve never tried boba

2. I’m so lonely
1. I’ve never tried boba

2. I’m so lonely
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
God love boba. Had some yesterday.

To bad I'm not looking for a relationship, so I have to get my own.
God love boba. Had some yesterday.

To bad I'm not looking for a relationship, so I have to get my own.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Bubble waffles are fantastic. You got a good one!
Bubble waffles are fantastic. You got a good one!
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
1: That is adorable. 2: I had to google "boba"; I was picturing him coming home with an action figure of this guy: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/rF3jRZJJ/mandalorian-boba-fett-social.jpg[/img]
1: That is adorable.

2: I had to google "boba"; I was picturing him coming home with an action figure of this guy:
mandalorian-boba-fett-social.jpg
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
@Hexxin Okay so for one thing lucky where do I find one for another thing mmm yes
boba tea = boba fett
@Hexxin Okay so for one thing lucky where do I find one for another thing mmm yes
boba tea = boba fett
It's been a while 0.0
Uf8EgNV.png mNH9cjt.png
Aw that's sweet :) my bf likes to hide sweets like chocolate in my backpack when I come over to visit him for me to find when I get home, and I love it so much! It's the little things sometimes hehe
Aw that's sweet :) my bf likes to hide sweets like chocolate in my backpack when I come over to visit him for me to find when I get home, and I love it so much! It's the little things sometimes hehe
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
i h8 boba but that is adorable
i h8 boba but that is adorable
My ex bought me Starbucks all the time, but honestly, it just made me fat lmao
My ex bought me Starbucks all the time, but honestly, it just made me fat lmao
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[quote name="Madarakita" date="2021-02-06 19:44:16" ] 1: That is adorable. 2: I had to google "boba"; I was picturing him coming home with an action figure of this guy: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/rF3jRZJJ/mandalorian-boba-fett-social.jpg[/img] [/quote] honestly with my bf, boba could mean either yummy tea or starwars merch[emoji=spiral laughing size=2]
Madarakita wrote on 2021-02-06 19:44:16:
1: That is adorable.

2: I had to google "boba"; I was picturing him coming home with an action figure of this guy:
mandalorian-boba-fett-social.jpg

honestly with my bf, boba could mean either yummy tea or starwars merch
CioCFC3.pnggTTW2gA.pngfzM10XR.pngJvUa9ma.png KsM0wY2.png
mX6TeTF.png

1 2