Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Questions about projects
Lately I've been seeing a lot of first generation dragon projects, and I'm interested in trying it out myself. Are there any tips and tricks how to go around finding good genes and colors, and/or best practices?
Lately I've been seeing a lot of first generation dragon projects, and I'm interested in trying it out myself. Are there any tips and tricks how to go around finding good genes and colors, and/or best practices?
@GloriousWingsx The main ways to get gen 1 dragons are to hatch them from an egg yourself or buy an existing gen 1 dragon. Which option you choose is up to you but you can generally get a fairly nice dragon for much less than the cost of an egg.

If you want to buy a gen 1 the auction house search options might be useful to you. You can search by just gen 1s and then filter by certain colours if you have an idea of what sort of dragon you want. Then you could use the scrying workshop to find a scry you like before you buy. Or buy one/a few that you like and ask for other people's help scrying in the dragon share forum. A lot of people will add their own scries to a dragon's bio to tempt buyers.
Or you could make a thread in the find a dragon forum and get people to come to you with their dragons.

Once you have your dragon(s) you just need to buy the scrolls for them. You could buy and apply them one at a time as you earn the money or all at once. Some people like the small rewards of slowly seeing their project come together, others like doing it all at once.
There's a guide on making money here that might help: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2497014/1
@GloriousWingsx The main ways to get gen 1 dragons are to hatch them from an egg yourself or buy an existing gen 1 dragon. Which option you choose is up to you but you can generally get a fairly nice dragon for much less than the cost of an egg.

If you want to buy a gen 1 the auction house search options might be useful to you. You can search by just gen 1s and then filter by certain colours if you have an idea of what sort of dragon you want. Then you could use the scrying workshop to find a scry you like before you buy. Or buy one/a few that you like and ask for other people's help scrying in the dragon share forum. A lot of people will add their own scries to a dragon's bio to tempt buyers.
Or you could make a thread in the find a dragon forum and get people to come to you with their dragons.

Once you have your dragon(s) you just need to buy the scrolls for them. You could buy and apply them one at a time as you earn the money or all at once. Some people like the small rewards of slowly seeing their project come together, others like doing it all at once.
There's a guide on making money here that might help: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2497014/1
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin Thank you for the advice, I'll look into it.
@Lonin Thank you for the advice, I'll look into it.