Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Allod & Monarch [Private 1x1 W/Bunmby]
@bunmby [b]here it is! Sorry it's so late ;; I'll be using Monarch, he's my clan's main antagonist but I haven't roleplayed with him yet so I don't have a solid feel on how he would react to others. Hope this is okay, let me know if you'd like me to try another dragon! I kept the location vague, I figured you could decide where the setting takes place :)[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/202177/20217609_350.png[/img] Monarch looked like he was cut from the night sky itself. He flew under the protective cover of fog, quiet and swift like a disembodied spirit as he slowly drifted on the warm summer breeze. He cursed the pain building in his chest, and struggled to steady his breathing. He would have to land soon. Monarch twisted his slender neck and scanned the ground below him, and nearly snarled as another wave of pain flooded him. [i]Curse this fairy magic. [/i] Bracing himself for landing, the skydancer tucked his long, decorative wings close and spiraled downwards. His body was designed specifically for flight - his whole species was known for their brilliant displays of aerial acrobatics. Instead he fell like a dead weight. The sound of branches and foliage smashing against his weight sounded piercingly loud in the oppressively quiet night, and Monarch felt like the whole continent must have heard him.
@bunmby here it is! Sorry it's so late ;;

I'll be using Monarch, he's my clan's main antagonist but I haven't roleplayed with him yet so I don't have a solid feel on how he would react to others. Hope this is okay, let me know if you'd like me to try another dragon! I kept the location vague, I figured you could decide where the setting takes place :)

20217609_350.png

Monarch looked like he was cut from the night sky itself.

He flew under the protective cover of fog, quiet and swift like a disembodied spirit as he slowly drifted on the warm summer breeze. He cursed the pain building in his chest, and struggled to steady his breathing.

He would have to land soon.

Monarch twisted his slender neck and scanned the ground below him, and nearly snarled as another wave of pain flooded him.

Curse this fairy magic.

Bracing himself for landing, the skydancer tucked his long, decorative wings close and spiraled downwards. His body was designed specifically for flight - his whole species was known for their brilliant displays of aerial acrobatics.

Instead he fell like a dead weight.

The sound of branches and foliage smashing against his weight sounded piercingly loud in the oppressively quiet night, and Monarch felt like the whole continent must have heard him.

arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
@Lovable [i]heyy that's okay, i still need to develop allod so we can make it a character buildy rp! :D but monarch is such a cutie ughh <33[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65970351][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/659704/65970351_350.png[/img][/url] In the midst of the day, Allod was inside of his cozy den reading a book. The spiral tended to keep to himself from the rest of the clan and tends to spend his days studying different types of alchemy and crafts. Suddenly, a loud crashing sound was heard a distance away from the rock-built structure. The prismatic dragon slowly slithered out of his abode to inspect the situation. Sunlight reflected off his scales, warming his body to a comfortable temperature. [i]"It's hot out here."[/i] he thought to himself as he was padding around to see what the ruckus outside was about. A large, purple and black blob could be seen laying on the forest floor. Allod blinked, not believing what he was inspecting. A dragon? He nudged the creature with his wing hesitantly before quickly backing up.
@Lovable
heyy that's okay, i still need to develop allod so we can make it a character buildy rp! :D but monarch is such a cutie ughh <33

65970351_350.png

In the midst of the day, Allod was inside of his cozy den reading a book. The spiral tended to keep to himself from the rest of the clan and tends to spend his days studying different types of alchemy and crafts. Suddenly, a loud crashing sound was heard a distance away from the rock-built structure.

The prismatic dragon slowly slithered out of his abode to inspect the situation. Sunlight reflected off his scales, warming his body to a comfortable temperature. "It's hot out here." he thought to himself as he was padding around to see what the ruckus outside was about.

A large, purple and black blob could be seen laying on the forest floor. Allod blinked, not believing what he was inspecting. A dragon? He nudged the creature with his wing hesitantly before quickly backing up.
VOX/SHE-HER

d7d0e8261cb0b4b78691ec801f9270594c1d3155.gif

irl magical girl
@Bunmby Aww Allod is adorable! I love him ;;

Monarch was vaguely aware of two things. The hardness of the ground as he lay, crumpled, among the forest debris, and pressure that told him something had poked him. He hissed softly in pain and embarrassment, and slowly opened his eyes. At first, he merely saw leaves and sticks and his own wings folded over. But then he saw movement, and realized he was not alone.

Monarch jumped and immediately regretted it - pain shot through him and he nearly doubled over from the suddenness of it. Before him was a beautiful dragon that glittered in the breaking dawn, looking hesistent.

Monarch knew before he could stretch his wings that one was most likely broken. He cursed and stared at the other, debating if this was going to turn into a fight...
@Bunmby Aww Allod is adorable! I love him ;;

Monarch was vaguely aware of two things. The hardness of the ground as he lay, crumpled, among the forest debris, and pressure that told him something had poked him. He hissed softly in pain and embarrassment, and slowly opened his eyes. At first, he merely saw leaves and sticks and his own wings folded over. But then he saw movement, and realized he was not alone.

Monarch jumped and immediately regretted it - pain shot through him and he nearly doubled over from the suddenness of it. Before him was a beautiful dragon that glittered in the breaking dawn, looking hesistent.

Monarch knew before he could stretch his wings that one was most likely broken. He cursed and stared at the other, debating if this was going to turn into a fight...
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png