Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | heyo! :D
Wow, I haven't been on a forum in such a long time, haha. It feels nice to be in a new one!

Heyo! I'm Sneezy Cheeseloaf, she/her, but you can call me Sneezy. I heard of this site off a whim and found that it was 100% my kind of place!

I'm an avid animal lover, and I've loved fantasy for as long as I can remember. I'm a bad artist, and I love to draw just about anything -- humans and lizard-like scaled creatures are my specialties, so dragons are pretty high on this list of my favorite things to doodle!

If there are any other newbies here or anyone in general who wants a new friend, I'm always open to talk! :D Just wanted to pop in and officially introduce myself!
Wow, I haven't been on a forum in such a long time, haha. It feels nice to be in a new one!

Heyo! I'm Sneezy Cheeseloaf, she/her, but you can call me Sneezy. I heard of this site off a whim and found that it was 100% my kind of place!

I'm an avid animal lover, and I've loved fantasy for as long as I can remember. I'm a bad artist, and I love to draw just about anything -- humans and lizard-like scaled creatures are my specialties, so dragons are pretty high on this list of my favorite things to doodle!

If there are any other newbies here or anyone in general who wants a new friend, I'm always open to talk! :D Just wanted to pop in and officially introduce myself!
@Chromathicc, nice to meet you! c:
I was gonna skip the whole introduction thing like you, but I would feel weird posting on forums right off the bat, lol. But hey, I've met you now, so it's a win! :D
I'm always down for a good chat, or just a casual convo! Shoot me a pm anytime.
Don't worry, I'm definitely not obsessed either. Definitely not. Could never be me. :p
@Chromathicc, nice to meet you! c:
I was gonna skip the whole introduction thing like you, but I would feel weird posting on forums right off the bat, lol. But hey, I've met you now, so it's a win! :D
I'm always down for a good chat, or just a casual convo! Shoot me a pm anytime.
Don't worry, I'm definitely not obsessed either. Definitely not. Could never be me. :p