Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Glasswing dropping in water twice
I was catching bugs and found two different types in water. It seems that shatterwing and petit are dropping in water yet none of the butterflies at all are dropping in light.
I was catching bugs and found two different types in water. It seems that shatterwing and petit are dropping in water yet none of the butterflies at all are dropping in light.
@Mether

Different territories will have different items that can drop! The Shatterwing you mentioned drops only in Plague, Water, Fire, and Nature, while the Petit Glasswing drops in Water, Ice, and Arcane!

If you're ever unsure of where an item drops or where to get one, you can always check the Game Database.
@Mether

Different territories will have different items that can drop! The Shatterwing you mentioned drops only in Plague, Water, Fire, and Nature, while the Petit Glasswing drops in Water, Ice, and Arcane!

If you're ever unsure of where an item drops or where to get one, you can always check the Game Database.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
@ceruleanfire no no that's not what I meant :) none of the glasswings, be it the shatterwing, glasswing or petit glasswings drop in light which is a mistake. No two gathering drops repeat in the same territory. There are 11 flight territories and when there are three sibling items that drop, two of them will drop in 4 territories and one will drop in 3 territories, but they never share the territory. I will edit the first post for clarity because I didn't make sure that it's clear that I meant all glasswing items, not just the two. Old, original sibling items from the starter days of fr like striders exist in groups of four. Three of them will be found in 3 territories, one will be found in 2 territories, none of them repeating. Thank you though :)

Lava StriderWater BugWater StriderMoonlight Strider
@ceruleanfire no no that's not what I meant :) none of the glasswings, be it the shatterwing, glasswing or petit glasswings drop in light which is a mistake. No two gathering drops repeat in the same territory. There are 11 flight territories and when there are three sibling items that drop, two of them will drop in 4 territories and one will drop in 3 territories, but they never share the territory. I will edit the first post for clarity because I didn't make sure that it's clear that I meant all glasswing items, not just the two. Old, original sibling items from the starter days of fr like striders exist in groups of four. Three of them will be found in 3 territories, one will be found in 2 territories, none of them repeating. Thank you though :)

Lava StriderWater BugWater StriderMoonlight Strider