Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum disappears?
Less than an hour ago, I was using the Coli and it was working fine. Now, the main page and actual battle page both show up without their images. I can click things, and if i hover over attacks I can see their descriptions, but I can't see any images--the backgrounds, my dragons, or the enemies. I tried clearing my cookies and cache, but it didn't help--and, in doing that, I had to log in again. It changed nothing. What else should I try?
Less than an hour ago, I was using the Coli and it was working fine. Now, the main page and actual battle page both show up without their images. I can click things, and if i hover over attacks I can see their descriptions, but I can't see any images--the backgrounds, my dragons, or the enemies. I tried clearing my cookies and cache, but it didn't help--and, in doing that, I had to log in again. It changed nothing. What else should I try?
o7ZCFYm.png
L7LmblV.png
H0t7Ypl.png
WcZJake.png
eIK5iG7.png
Ms8zPwX.png
60eldD0.gif 1hCqPB7.png
8IXviJ9.png
1YB0OjO.png
KxbpiqI.png
NqlNCxa.png
oczO35g.png
@audeity
Also try using a different browser and disabling any extensions!
@audeity
Also try using a different browser and disabling any extensions!
fo11Vhp.png
@Naegiri Changing browsers fixed it! That's so weird. I don't have many extensions, and I hadn't changed any settings on Firefox since using the Coli earlier. Thank you so much for your help!
@Naegiri Changing browsers fixed it! That's so weird. I don't have many extensions, and I hadn't changed any settings on Firefox since using the Coli earlier. Thank you so much for your help!
o7ZCFYm.png
L7LmblV.png
H0t7Ypl.png
WcZJake.png
eIK5iG7.png
Ms8zPwX.png
60eldD0.gif 1hCqPB7.png
8IXviJ9.png
1YB0OjO.png
KxbpiqI.png
NqlNCxa.png
oczO35g.png