Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello
Hello! My name is Gryff. I recently joined FR and I'm looking to explore the community!
Hello! My name is Gryff. I recently joined FR and I'm looking to explore the community!
I enjoy arson.

Call me Gryff.
Welcome to Flight Rising, @Gryfflet! I love your username. :> I’m also a big fan of the Banescale breed, so...I’m a big fan of the ones you’ve obtained thus far! If you find yourself confused or needing help with anything, feel free to give me a poke. I’m always happy to help! Hope you enjoy your time here. [emoji=banescale happy size=2]
Welcome to Flight Rising, @Gryfflet! I love your username. :> I’m also a big fan of the Banescale breed, so...I’m a big fan of the ones you’ve obtained thus far!

If you find yourself confused or needing help with anything, feel free to give me a poke. I’m always happy to help!

Hope you enjoy your time here.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Thank you! I really worked hard to get the one I'm using for me avatar. :>
Thank you! I really worked hard to get the one I'm using for me avatar. :>
I enjoy arson.

Call me Gryff.