Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for long-term RP Partner
Hello all, I am Silver, or Skye, and I am in need of a long term roleplay partner. I prefer one on one roleplays, I am not used to forums but am willing to do pms here or on Discord. I am rather active online in general, and can always be reached on Discord, so while not required that would be easiest to reach me on.
I will do any roleplay thats brought up, I have roleplayed wolves, dragons, cats, werewolves, were'creatures, vampires, angels, demons, and just about everything in between. Human (real world slice of life) roleplays are a bit boring to me, however if there can be something that makes it different from the real world, then I will consider it.
I dont care for mature roleplays, I am 22, however, because there is no way to tell others age online I will not do anything 18+.
Hello all, I am Silver, or Skye, and I am in need of a long term roleplay partner. I prefer one on one roleplays, I am not used to forums but am willing to do pms here or on Discord. I am rather active online in general, and can always be reached on Discord, so while not required that would be easiest to reach me on.
I will do any roleplay thats brought up, I have roleplayed wolves, dragons, cats, werewolves, were'creatures, vampires, angels, demons, and just about everything in between. Human (real world slice of life) roleplays are a bit boring to me, however if there can be something that makes it different from the real world, then I will consider it.
I dont care for mature roleplays, I am 22, however, because there is no way to tell others age online I will not do anything 18+.