Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Tidal Trouble not giving treasure.
I've played the minigame a ton before and it's really my main source of income as I wait for my eggs to hatch. For whatever reason, as I've played this morning, the little text that popped up after each level cleared was 'You earned 0 treasure!', and I've had no treasure deposited into my account. It's quite annoying as, as I've said, it's my sole source of receiving treasure so far.
I've played several rounds this morning, no more than 10 though, and each time this has been the same case. Please fix this, I need my treasure.
I've played the minigame a ton before and it's really my main source of income as I wait for my eggs to hatch. For whatever reason, as I've played this morning, the little text that popped up after each level cleared was 'You earned 0 treasure!', and I've had no treasure deposited into my account. It's quite annoying as, as I've said, it's my sole source of receiving treasure so far.
I've played several rounds this morning, no more than 10 though, and each time this has been the same case. Please fix this, I need my treasure.
Ive been having trouble with TT myself. Got kicked out in the middle of a game with the message "the site is down." Huh.
Ive been having trouble with TT myself. Got kicked out in the middle of a game with the message "the site is down." Huh.
Cm7mzhQ.png FR + 3iDktb2b.png