Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Buttons too close
Please please please move the apply button away from the back button when previewing genes.
Please please please move the apply button away from the back button when previewing genes.
Support.

It's really close even on desktop view, and I cannot imagine how easy it would be to fatfinger it on mobile. Plus, just adding some extra padding between the buttons seems like a really simple QoL fix.
Support.

It's really close even on desktop view, and I cannot imagine how easy it would be to fatfinger it on mobile. Plus, just adding some extra padding between the buttons seems like a really simple QoL fix.
ePOliyb.png
o7ZCFYm.png
w0wBhk1.png
8O67LBq.png
......... AnRfjMR.png ...Uwvllxw.png...
FR +9 | HE / HIM | TRANSMASC | WISHLIST
Make your crown of teeth and blood and bone
and watch as the ones you hate run back home.
...Uwvllxw.png... J1gYZgp.png
Support.
I asked for this on the announcement, it's really awful design and should be changed. Putting the only two buttons right next to each other when the whole space is empty is just not smart, especially when one causes permanent expensive changes.

Edit: Also, it's pretty obnoxious that the cancel button on a lot of stuff for FR is on the right (forum posts, bio edits, tossing something at Baldwin, posting an auction, buying Roundsey tickets, etc) but this one is on the left. For this one important action they reversed the site standard. That alone is bad design.

Support.
I asked for this on the announcement, it's really awful design and should be changed. Putting the only two buttons right next to each other when the whole space is empty is just not smart, especially when one causes permanent expensive changes.

Edit: Also, it's pretty obnoxious that the cancel button on a lot of stuff for FR is on the right (forum posts, bio edits, tossing something at Baldwin, posting an auction, buying Roundsey tickets, etc) but this one is on the left. For this one important action they reversed the site standard. That alone is bad design.