Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | First try at a Nocturne!
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/292007984299769857/768552524323356702/Nocturnal.png[/img] I had SO much trouble figuring out the anatomy. I was planning on turning this into a Your Dragon Here kind of commission piece, but I don't know if it's good enough to sell!
Nocturnal.png

I had SO much trouble figuring out the anatomy. I was planning on turning this into a Your Dragon Here kind of commission piece, but I don't know if it's good enough to sell!
I love it!!! This whould definitely sell. Are turning it into an adoptable? If so I'd like one for Smaug.
I love it!!! This whould definitely sell. Are turning it into an adoptable? If so I'd like one for Smaug.
SucsPGh.gif

-» Adopt
-» Selling/trading
-» Free Hug

bvARspx.gif
Oh, I love this! I would be interested in a piece like this of one or two of my favorite nocs. I'd love a ping if you do decide to sell them!
Oh, I love this! I would be interested in a piece like this of one or two of my favorite nocs. I'd love a ping if you do decide to sell them!
MWFAgdF.gif gLbZUkF.pngsFMScix.pngUc6vApJ.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngLLXHrpZ.pngIStPxKm.pngVywcR3B.png6Zs7hJu.pngEzf3dea.pngK3S42IV.png
@Faeninaa Oh wow! Smaug looks wicked! I just finished rewatching The Hobbit, too. I'm not that familiar with the art commission terms on this site yet. I'm guessing adoptable means putting a different dragon in the place of the one shown? I'm normally used it meaning a character for sale. But, yes! That was my intention going into it.

@scheherezhad as soon as I figure out how to code a good looking commission thread and make a decent price for them, you'll be the first on my contact list!
@Faeninaa Oh wow! Smaug looks wicked! I just finished rewatching The Hobbit, too. I'm not that familiar with the art commission terms on this site yet. I'm guessing adoptable means putting a different dragon in the place of the one shown? I'm normally used it meaning a character for sale. But, yes! That was my intention going into it.

@scheherezhad as soon as I figure out how to code a good looking commission thread and make a decent price for them, you'll be the first on my contact list!
That looks really good! I've personally found their wings difficult to draw but, in a fun challenging way.
That looks really good! I've personally found their wings difficult to draw but, in a fun challenging way.
that looks so cool! great job ~
that looks so cool! great job ~
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif
    TATI
    SHE/HER
    FR+2
    I breed too many dragons for my own good