Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Breed change scroll question
Hi!

I was considering changing a breed of one of my dragons using the scroll. My question is, if I put genes on them first, will they carry over or will they get reset?

I don't have a lot of treasure to throw around as I'd want, so I just wanted to make sure I don't end up wasting a whole lot it!
Hi!

I was considering changing a breed of one of my dragons using the scroll. My question is, if I put genes on them first, will they carry over or will they get reset?

I don't have a lot of treasure to throw around as I'd want, so I just wanted to make sure I don't end up wasting a whole lot it!
@Revur It depends on the scroll you're using. If you're changing a modern breed into another modern breed you'll keep all the same genes.
If you're changing a modern into an ancient (banescale or gaoler) the genes will be reset as not all ancients have the same genes. If you're changing one ancient into a different one (banescale to gaoler or the other way around) genes will be reset.
There's a warning that tells you genes will be reset to basic if you use an ancient breed change scroll.
@Revur It depends on the scroll you're using. If you're changing a modern breed into another modern breed you'll keep all the same genes.
If you're changing a modern into an ancient (banescale or gaoler) the genes will be reset as not all ancients have the same genes. If you're changing one ancient into a different one (banescale to gaoler or the other way around) genes will be reset.
There's a warning that tells you genes will be reset to basic if you use an ancient breed change scroll.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Alright, that makes sense. Thank you!!
Alright, that makes sense. Thank you!!