Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Shackles and Ice Sprite below LAH! Offer
Will sell probably a lot lower than LAH. Also selling most other Ice Flight Apparel and Familiars. (Except the Flight flag) Please post or send me a 2 way CR if interested.
Will sell probably a lot lower than LAH. Also selling most other Ice Flight Apparel and Familiars. (Except the Flight flag) Please post or send me a 2 way CR if interested.
tumblr_msa0liTuc01qbsm9ko5_500.png
@Fimberous How much lower than LAH are you looking to go and are you interested in any items?
@Fimberous How much lower than LAH are you looking to go and are you interested in any items?
Wishlist
Giveaway
@VolcanicThunder
I’m really interested in Windbound Plumage or a Wind Sprite. I would probably sell the shackles for 2700g and the Sprite for 6,000g or 7,800g together. If you wanted the other Ice Flight items too I would sell all of them for 1,000 Gems.
@VolcanicThunder
I’m really interested in Windbound Plumage or a Wind Sprite. I would probably sell the shackles for 2700g and the Sprite for 6,000g or 7,800g together. If you wanted the other Ice Flight items too I would sell all of them for 1,000 Gems.
Bump
Bump