Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Portal 2 theme help
Hey Hey! i'm trying to make a whole bunch of Portal2 themed dragons! i need some help making a Chell and Glad0s :3 if you have any ideas PLEEASSE show me some! also check out my liar for Wheatley!!
Hey Hey! i'm trying to make a whole bunch of Portal2 themed dragons! i need some help making a Chell and Glad0s :3 if you have any ideas PLEEASSE show me some! also check out my liar for Wheatley!!
OuDych9.png
I actually bred a Chell fandragon AGES ago! Sadly I sold her long ago, but the colors I used were white, sunshine, and splash :) She looked something like this, if it gives you any inspiration! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=4&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=22&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=46&auth=7d4acb1fc9f18f5af25836edbb8af0e217d514aa&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I actually bred a Chell fandragon AGES ago! Sadly I sold her long ago, but the colors I used were white, sunshine, and splash :)

She looked something like this, if it gives you any inspiration!

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=4&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=22&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=46&auth=7d4acb1fc9f18f5af25836edbb8af0e217d514aa&dummyext=prev.png
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@24juiceboxes

I like trying to build robots using the invisibilty cloak. Here's an attempt at GLaDOS.
GLaDOS
@24juiceboxes

I like trying to build robots using the invisibilty cloak. Here's an attempt at GLaDOS.
GLaDOS