Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Hatchday rewards
1 2
Something small happens on a dragon's hatchday

I think what would work best would be something simple and practical like filling that dragon's food bar, but could be a visual (confetti effect on the background? Festive border on the lair page?) Whatever it is, I don't think it should be anything crazy, but I kind of like seeing the little birthday cake icon on the dragon's page and noticing a dragon's hatchday is near.

I definitely don't think it should be an actual item, because when you have 50-100 dragons that could pile up really fast unless it's a food/material item.
Something small happens on a dragon's hatchday

I think what would work best would be something simple and practical like filling that dragon's food bar, but could be a visual (confetti effect on the background? Festive border on the lair page?) Whatever it is, I don't think it should be anything crazy, but I kind of like seeing the little birthday cake icon on the dragon's page and noticing a dragon's hatchday is near.

I definitely don't think it should be an actual item, because when you have 50-100 dragons that could pile up really fast unless it's a food/material item.
support!

would be cute to have maybe a little party hat icon or something appear on their profile/lair alongside the familiar/sex/ancient breed/hibden indicators. maybe the party hat replaces the cake icon by their hatchday and the text is green or red or blue or w/e instead of black just for the day as well?

just something little like that.
support!

would be cute to have maybe a little party hat icon or something appear on their profile/lair alongside the familiar/sex/ancient breed/hibden indicators. maybe the party hat replaces the cake icon by their hatchday and the text is green or red or blue or w/e instead of black just for the day as well?

just something little like that.
I am going to have to say no support unless it is a toggle on.

I wouldn't really want to go into my lair and suddenly see icons all over the place, because all those dragons were hatched on that day, nor would I want to go to dress a dragon or view one and have confetti or something like that all over the dragon.

I know some people would like it, that is why if they can make it where it has to be toggled on, great, but I would not like it, and wouldn't really want to have to avoid my dragons on certain days of the year, because that is when they were hatched.
I am going to have to say no support unless it is a toggle on.

I wouldn't really want to go into my lair and suddenly see icons all over the place, because all those dragons were hatched on that day, nor would I want to go to dress a dragon or view one and have confetti or something like that all over the dragon.

I know some people would like it, that is why if they can make it where it has to be toggled on, great, but I would not like it, and wouldn't really want to have to avoid my dragons on certain days of the year, because that is when they were hatched.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I like it. Honestly, this game needs more little touches like that. Something to add more character. With literally millions of dragons and basically nothing special about a given one aside from the value we place on them ourselves...I dunno, little things like this would be nice.
I like it. Honestly, this game needs more little touches like that. Something to add more character. With literally millions of dragons and basically nothing special about a given one aside from the value we place on them ourselves...I dunno, little things like this would be nice.
Lore shop closed for good :(
i do like the food bar fill idea, just thinking about them filling up on cake would be adorable. [emoji=birthday cake size=1] i think it would be cute to have a nod towards special hatch dates, anything really -- i would enjoy this personally for my own dragons of significant hatch days.
i do like the food bar fill idea, just thinking about them filling up on cake would be adorable. i think it would be cute to have a nod towards special hatch dates, anything really -- i would enjoy this personally for my own dragons of significant hatch days.
yzUX307.png
I want an icon, indicator, or something- anything - to let me know that it's one of my dragon's hatchdays! Support!
I want an icon, indicator, or something- anything - to let me know that it's one of my dragon's hatchdays! Support!
I do tentatively support this, though it would be best if it is a toggle-able feature. I don't mind personally and would find it interesting for some of my dragons, but I know others might find it too crowded or intrusive, or just simply doesn't care.
I do tentatively support this, though it would be best if it is a toggle-able feature. I don't mind personally and would find it interesting for some of my dragons, but I know others might find it too crowded or intrusive, or just simply doesn't care.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
If it were toggle only, and a visual feature not an item? Sure, I'd support that. But only if it were toggle only. Especially if the visual feature is something that moves (I'm thinking of falling confetti). I already have every aspect of the internet that I can limited to prevent excess movement/visual stimulus on the screen, I sure don't want more painfully frustrating nonsense to deal with.
If it were toggle only, and a visual feature not an item? Sure, I'd support that. But only if it were toggle only. Especially if the visual feature is something that moves (I'm thinking of falling confetti). I already have every aspect of the internet that I can limited to prevent excess movement/visual stimulus on the screen, I sure don't want more painfully frustrating nonsense to deal with.

Available at cost to Plague flight members.
I was just thinking about this so I'll bump this up to say support! I was thinking in the similar vein of a special icon by the familiar/hib den/ancient/etc markers for the day or a toggle-ble apparel like a party hat worn just on that day. The confetti idea is also really fun! Perhaps even a birthday scene involving a big cake? (it would be able to toggled off and wouldn't erase current one of course)

Not sure if I like the idea of it being anything other than purely aesthetic for the day though as it's just a bit of fun.
I was just thinking about this so I'll bump this up to say support! I was thinking in the similar vein of a special icon by the familiar/hib den/ancient/etc markers for the day or a toggle-ble apparel like a party hat worn just on that day. The confetti idea is also really fun! Perhaps even a birthday scene involving a big cake? (it would be able to toggled off and wouldn't erase current one of course)

Not sure if I like the idea of it being anything other than purely aesthetic for the day though as it's just a bit of fun.
lSgWsuz.png=FR+17=5tQx8gW.pngPbUSWrm.png
I'd support this as long as there was a toggle feature for those who might find it annoying. I feel like it would just be a fun little detail that adds some character to dragons by acknowledging their hatch day
I'd support this as long as there was a toggle feature for those who might find it annoying. I feel like it would just be a fun little detail that adds some character to dragons by acknowledging their hatch day
seGmw74.jpg
1 2