Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] old skins & dragons [B] dv taters ~
i've never been terribly active here in the few years i've had this account, so i'm liquidating my collection for dappervolk. all my dragons, their skins, familiars, and apparel are up for trade, as is the tiny bit of treasure and gems i own (500kt and 238g). just ping me with an offer if you're interested in anything, and we can discuss pricing from there. i [i]think[/i] the rarest skin i own is light druid for female imperials? that dragon is my favorite though, so she will be hard to let go of. everything else will go without much fuss, so i'm not looking for outrageous offers, just something fair! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/399952/39995184_350.png[/img]
i've never been terribly active here in the few years i've had this account, so i'm liquidating my collection for dappervolk.

all my dragons, their skins, familiars, and apparel are up for trade, as is the tiny bit of treasure and gems i own (500kt and 238g).
just ping me with an offer if you're interested in anything, and we can discuss pricing from there.

i think the rarest skin i own is light druid for female imperials? that dragon is my favorite though, so she will be hard to let go of. everything else will go without much fuss, so i'm not looking for outrageous offers, just something fair!

39995184_350.png
tumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_75sq.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_75sq.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmwy13CV1qiwi8o_75sq.gif
iCh9nTU.gifclan stardreamywv50PG.gif
w0IsqjS.gif
lyrium - late 20s - east usa
pillowfort @gloom
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o2_100.gif