Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Future Project Plan
I'm currently in need of slight help... Once I get an idea for what to put as the story for this project, I'll be posting the progress in the creative corner. I just need an initial idea for this project.
Before you ask what it deals with... it deals with Flight Rising. A fan-made project, and I wanted to know what the story should be. The characters are gonna be dragons of Flight Rising... obviously.
I do not want to spoil much about it, but do know this project is gonna be a game, one that is story heavy. If you guys know what I should do, please say. There will be no need to ping me, by the way.
I'm currently in need of slight help... Once I get an idea for what to put as the story for this project, I'll be posting the progress in the creative corner. I just need an initial idea for this project.
Before you ask what it deals with... it deals with Flight Rising. A fan-made project, and I wanted to know what the story should be. The characters are gonna be dragons of Flight Rising... obviously.
I do not want to spoil much about it, but do know this project is gonna be a game, one that is story heavy. If you guys know what I should do, please say. There will be no need to ping me, by the way.
XdKddgH.png