Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Good name for this dragon?
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62266297][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/622663/62266297_350.png[/img][/url] is the leader of my clan, but she needs a better name. Any ideas?
62266297_350.png

is the leader of my clan, but she needs a better name. Any ideas?
bro did you exalt one of your progens? you're definitely gonna regret that
bro did you exalt one of your progens? you're definitely gonna regret that
don’t you worry, we love you more than you know
@digilici

Fairly sure that you can restore your progens, so it should be fine.
@digilici

Fairly sure that you can restore your progens, so it should be fine.
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
@digilici
Progs can be restored at any time, and they can do what they want with their dragons ;P

This should likely go in the Dragon Share, but when it comes to naming dragons, I really enjoy the idea of smashing two words together for them.
Swiftclaw, Bitterbite, Ragetalon, etc.
@digilici
Progs can be restored at any time, and they can do what they want with their dragons ;P

This should likely go in the Dragon Share, but when it comes to naming dragons, I really enjoy the idea of smashing two words together for them.
Swiftclaw, Bitterbite, Ragetalon, etc.
TOW2n3q.png
Brightwing, Darktail, Kessora, Liv (Danish word for Life)
Brightwing, Darktail, Kessora, Liv (Danish word for Life)
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.

Looks like a “Carnation" to me.

Also you can restore progens any time you want.

You also don’t need to breed them, which I learned after wondering if it was possible to "break the game" by not doing so.

Looks like a “Carnation" to me.

Also you can restore progens any time you want.

You also don’t need to breed them, which I learned after wondering if it was possible to "break the game" by not doing so.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
@Toci Moved to Dragon Share!
@Toci Moved to Dragon Share!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Toci You chose a neat name for her, I’d probably have gone with something like Glitterbomb because pink but Aztec gods are way cooler. If you decide to bring her back, she’s really got some pretty awesome potential. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=15&breed=4&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=60&tertgene=38&winggene=24&wings=65&auth=5afe1fc11ec0239a11bfe5ee5b364eb6d9ad8ac4&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Toci

You chose a neat name for her, I’d probably have gone with something like Glitterbomb because pink but Aztec gods are way cooler.

If you decide to bring her back, she’s really got some pretty awesome potential.

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=15&breed=4&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=60&tertgene=38&winggene=24&wings=65&auth=5afe1fc11ec0239a11bfe5ee5b364eb6d9ad8ac4&dummyext=prev.png

All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
Hmm, she reminds me of a dragon I used to have in roblox dragon adventures, whose name was Darklight. Maybe that would be a fitting name?
Hmm, she reminds me of a dragon I used to have in roblox dragon adventures, whose name was Darklight. Maybe that would be a fitting name?
"Sometimes you have to block out the sun to see the stars"