Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey gang!
Hi! I'm Cryptix. I'm new to the game itself, but I was introduced for the first time by a slightly more seasoned friend, so I think I've got the hang of most of the basic mechanics. I picked the Lightning Flight because I feel like it fits with the story I want to create with my dragons once I've got the treasure to do more stuff with them (something about a robot dragon...). I think Mirrors and Nocturnes are really cool! Other than gaming, I'm usually creating art in my spare time or reading comics. Or doing homework. I'm gonna be a high school senior next year, so that's...fun. Stressful, but fun. Anyway, nice to meet everyone! Hope I can make some friends.
Hi! I'm Cryptix. I'm new to the game itself, but I was introduced for the first time by a slightly more seasoned friend, so I think I've got the hang of most of the basic mechanics. I picked the Lightning Flight because I feel like it fits with the story I want to create with my dragons once I've got the treasure to do more stuff with them (something about a robot dragon...). I think Mirrors and Nocturnes are really cool! Other than gaming, I'm usually creating art in my spare time or reading comics. Or doing homework. I'm gonna be a high school senior next year, so that's...fun. Stressful, but fun. Anyway, nice to meet everyone! Hope I can make some friends.
lightningh0.png
Welcome!
Welcome!
sYJ7QdI.png