Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm dumb. When's the anniversary?
1 2
Sorry for this stupid question from a new player.

When is the anniversary? The statement about some sort of maintenance happening on June 8th confused me. Is it then? I've also seen some people saying it's happening on the 7th. Can somebody please help me understand?

i'm so sorry this is such a dumb question
Sorry for this stupid question from a new player.

When is the anniversary? The statement about some sort of maintenance happening on June 8th confused me. Is it then? I've also seen some people saying it's happening on the 7th. Can somebody please help me understand?

i'm so sorry this is such a dumb question
ezgif.com-resize.gif
It is happening the 8th ^w^.
It is happening the 8th ^w^.
tumblr_o9lgyzAani1tk8rwxo1_100.png
Redz || #253463

} She/Her
} FR +2
It's not a dumb question I'm confused too

@lilredz91z28 thanks

It's not a dumb question I'm confused too

@lilredz91z28 thanks

@Sylase
The 8th. Sometimes we get hints on the 7th, so that's probably what you've heard people talking about, but we won't be getting those this year.

I've been here for almost two years and still get the date mixed up lol
@Sylase
The 8th. Sometimes we get hints on the 7th, so that's probably what you've heard people talking about, but we won't be getting those this year.

I've been here for almost two years and still get the date mixed up lol
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
@lilredz91z28 @Dreamson Thank you! :>
@lilredz91z28 @Dreamson Thank you! :>
ezgif.com-resize.gif
I was convinced it was the 7th, since we got gaolers and I hatched a baby to celebrate them and today is his birthday 0o0
I was convinced it was the 7th, since we got gaolers and I hatched a baby to celebrate them and today is his birthday 0o0
I'll Secondary Gene: Morph to someone else. I'm just a Tertiary Gene: Ghost Sprsme376.gifSprcr079.gif
I had a hiatus for a year or two and completely forgot about the anniversary event date LOL, it’ll be really exciting to see what will be revealed!
I had a hiatus for a year or two and completely forgot about the anniversary event date LOL, it’ll be really exciting to see what will be revealed!
Untitled_Artwork.png
Absolutely not a stupid question, and you're not the only one to be confused by dates (3 years old player here, still confused :p) !
It's a good thing to ask questions rather than staying in the dark, people here are very friendly c:

Also thanks to the pople who answered !
Absolutely not a stupid question, and you're not the only one to be confused by dates (3 years old player here, still confused :p) !
It's a good thing to ask questions rather than staying in the dark, people here are very friendly c:

Also thanks to the pople who answered !
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
Piggybacking with a dumb question-will the event be live only after the maintenance at 6:00 server time? I moved time zones (EST [FR +3] to JST [FR +16] so I'm super out of sorts.
Piggybacking with a dumb question-will the event be live only after the maintenance at 6:00 server time? I moved time zones (EST [FR +3] to JST [FR +16] so I'm super out of sorts.
f5uqMGJ.png
@Silvertabby13 Yes, the maintenance is to add a new feature that will be the center of the anniversary update. It won't be available before it's been added to the site some time after 6:00 :D
@Silvertabby13 Yes, the maintenance is to add a new feature that will be the center of the anniversary update. It won't be available before it's been added to the site some time after 6:00 :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
1 2