Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello! Anyone wanna friend?
Hello!
I'm new to the site, but I've always lurked around dragon communities and am trying to make friends! Anxiety kinda cripples me, but i'm trying to break out of it! So if anyone wants to chat up, let me introduce myself:
> My name is Mony, but you can call me Doy/Doydie/Doykin ( its an online alias i dont really care that much.)
> I am kind of a nerd i guess?, lurk around in a ton of fandoms ( LeagueofLegendsdontjudgemeplease; She-ra, Pokemon, BNHA, Fire emblem AnythingDragonrelatedimasucker - to name a few).
>I also have a ton of OC's and am obsessed with animals mostly birds.
> I exist in a east European country and log on mostly during my working shifts for longer periods of time.
> Ive been in ton of fandoms for my whole sentient life, so even if I don't really get a certain fandom that you're into, I'm still willing to listen to your headcannons and obsessions for the fun of it.

Thats all i can really thing of right now, I'd be really happy if anyone wants to chat up!
Hello!
I'm new to the site, but I've always lurked around dragon communities and am trying to make friends! Anxiety kinda cripples me, but i'm trying to break out of it! So if anyone wants to chat up, let me introduce myself:
> My name is Mony, but you can call me Doy/Doydie/Doykin ( its an online alias i dont really care that much.)
> I am kind of a nerd i guess?, lurk around in a ton of fandoms ( LeagueofLegendsdontjudgemeplease; She-ra, Pokemon, BNHA, Fire emblem AnythingDragonrelatedimasucker - to name a few).
>I also have a ton of OC's and am obsessed with animals mostly birds.
> I exist in a east European country and log on mostly during my working shifts for longer periods of time.
> Ive been in ton of fandoms for my whole sentient life, so even if I don't really get a certain fandom that you're into, I'm still willing to listen to your headcannons and obsessions for the fun of it.

Thats all i can really thing of right now, I'd be really happy if anyone wants to chat up!
I totally understand the whole anxiety thing. But welcome go FR!
I totally understand the whole anxiety thing. But welcome go FR!
sYJ7QdI.png
Welcome to flight rising! Yeah, my social anxiety’s crippling really impacts me too, but being online helps a lot :) feel free to send a friend request if you want- I haven’t watched she ra yet, but I’d always be down to talk about bnha or Pokémon!
Welcome to flight rising! Yeah, my social anxiety’s crippling really impacts me too, but being online helps a lot :) feel free to send a friend request if you want- I haven’t watched she ra yet, but I’d always be down to talk about bnha or Pokémon!
tumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo8_100.png blep
They/She
Fr +3 hrs

blep
hjjO1Gz.png Blep
Thank you for the warm welcome ^^
Thank you for the warm welcome ^^
@Doydie

Helooo! I am Vetycin (ve-te-sin) you can call me Vet for short Idm. I'm am aussie and I too am am a true blue nerd. XD I've been in a couple fandoms (still am) tho it's mainly Marvel.

Admittedly, I need more friends here too and I've been playing for what, 3-4 months maybe? I'd love to talk, help you out and be friends if you want. :)

@Doydie

Helooo! I am Vetycin (ve-te-sin) you can call me Vet for short Idm. I'm am aussie and I too am am a true blue nerd. XD I've been in a couple fandoms (still am) tho it's mainly Marvel.

Admittedly, I need more friends here too and I've been playing for what, 3-4 months maybe? I'd love to talk, help you out and be friends if you want. :)

ll3VInM.jpg
Hello!! I get what you mean with anxiety, I am always so afraid to interact with people on here other than buying/selling things.

You can call me Des or Seku, either way works!

I am in a toooon of fandoms as well, including Spop, Pokemon and BNHA!!
If you want you can send me a friend request and we can chat sometime!
Hello!! I get what you mean with anxiety, I am always so afraid to interact with people on here other than buying/selling things.

You can call me Des or Seku, either way works!

I am in a toooon of fandoms as well, including Spop, Pokemon and BNHA!!
If you want you can send me a friend request and we can chat sometime!
@Doydie
Big same on the anxiety thing, I was totally nervous talking to people at first as well lol, but everyone here is super nice! I'm always down to talk about Pokemon, Star Wars, Music, and Science lol
@Doydie
Big same on the anxiety thing, I was totally nervous talking to people at first as well lol, but everyone here is super nice! I'm always down to talk about Pokemon, Star Wars, Music, and Science lol
ElKYM7J.png 15pGtgT.png Ljw7JvQ.png bWeLCqf.png FAA7LEH.png mKP4GaJ.png