Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Profile image customization?
I have read many forums about how to upload images onto clan profiles. I'm not new to flight rising but it's just too complicated for me. I tried using imgur to upload my images onto but it wouldn't accept URLs from google drive or my photos. Someone please help, I was really excited to customize my profile.
I have read many forums about how to upload images onto clan profiles. I'm not new to flight rising but it's just too complicated for me. I tried using imgur to upload my images onto but it wouldn't accept URLs from google drive or my photos. Someone please help, I was really excited to customize my profile.
@BaneOfExistence
I don't believe Imgur can accept URLs from drive because drive is generally private; download the photo and try again. If Imgur is not accepting your uploads, then you're probably uploading files that don't have a compatible file extension. Make sure the images you're uploading end in .jpg or .png.

Imgur is the best hoster, however you don't have to use it. You can Google alternatives and see if they work.

Alternatively: try the quick upload on Lunapic. You have the ability to upload the image directly to Imgur from Lunapic (a free online image editor; I use it quite often), so you can see if that works.
@BaneOfExistence
I don't believe Imgur can accept URLs from drive because drive is generally private; download the photo and try again. If Imgur is not accepting your uploads, then you're probably uploading files that don't have a compatible file extension. Make sure the images you're uploading end in .jpg or .png.

Imgur is the best hoster, however you don't have to use it. You can Google alternatives and see if they work.

Alternatively: try the quick upload on Lunapic. You have the ability to upload the image directly to Imgur from Lunapic (a free online image editor; I use it quite often), so you can see if that works.
fo11Vhp.png
Thanks so much, very helpful ^^
Thanks so much, very helpful ^^