Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Event Items Needed
Hey everyone!!!

I missed out on the two most recent festivals, Wavecrest Saturnalia and Greenskeeper Gathering. I'm hoping to purchase each item I missed from them. I am not entirely sure how much they are worth since they were easy to obtain within the last month or so, but you can either pm me or ping me here with an offer and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. If I have a dragon or maybe a familiar you wish to add in the trade, let me know. There are no promises I will agree though, as several have lore which has not been added to their bios yet.
Here are the items I want: (edited out ones traded for)
Hey everyone!!!

I missed out on the two most recent festivals, Wavecrest Saturnalia and Greenskeeper Gathering. I'm hoping to purchase each item I missed from them. I am not entirely sure how much they are worth since they were easy to obtain within the last month or so, but you can either pm me or ping me here with an offer and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. If I have a dragon or maybe a familiar you wish to add in the trade, let me know. There are no promises I will agree though, as several have lore which has not been added to their bios yet.
Here are the items I want: (edited out ones traded for)
UZVTEBc.png
@AureumAngel I happen to have a Tsunami Gem Guardian. Right now, they’re on the AH for 30-40 gems. Would that work for you?
@AureumAngel I happen to have a Tsunami Gem Guardian. Right now, they’re on the AH for 30-40 gems. Would that work for you?
KWrPMAv.png
Lvl 7 Fodder

Bio coding service

Buy my dragons
loading.gif
@QuarantineArea Yes!! That would work great!
@QuarantineArea Yes!! That would work great!
UZVTEBc.png
@AureumAngel I can sell you the emblems, it looks like it's 15g for the diver emblem and 20g for the druidic emblem
@AureumAngel I can sell you the emblems, it looks like it's 15g for the diver emblem and 20g for the druidic emblem
wishlist
@VolcanicThunder Yes!!! I can gladly pay that price for the emblems. Would you mind sending a crossroads trade for them?
@VolcanicThunder Yes!!! I can gladly pay that price for the emblems. Would you mind sending a crossroads trade for them?
UZVTEBc.png
@AureumAngel
I have a couple current caller raiments I'd sell for LAH. So about 30g each.
@AureumAngel
I have a couple current caller raiments I'd sell for LAH. So about 30g each.
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
Hello @EvilCopepod I'm not sure what you mean by LAH but I can pay 30 gems for a current caller raiment. Send a crossroads if you would like to trade!!!
Hello @EvilCopepod I'm not sure what you mean by LAH but I can pay 30 gems for a current caller raiment. Send a crossroads if you would like to trade!!!
UZVTEBc.png
Thank you to everyone who traded with me!!! I was able to find everything I wanted and am so grateful for you all!!!
Thank you to everyone who traded with me!!! I was able to find everything I wanted and am so grateful for you all!!!
UZVTEBc.png