Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | glitchy or buggy purchases??
hello!

I come to address a little small tad issue. whenever I bought gems in bundle's or higher. the game will occasionally do this often but it takes at least maybe a 2 minute window to notify me my purchases went through? so to clear this please can anyone inform me why? i know the system is through paypal and i don't mind using it but if it keeps lagging or bugging. my bank will sometimes notify me but on game its different. i usually get a 2 minute drop notification when it went through and then shows me my amount i had gotten. but lately it wounded up to being glitch too. sometimes even after refreshing the pages into new tabs it still would not show the full amount.
hello!

I come to address a little small tad issue. whenever I bought gems in bundle's or higher. the game will occasionally do this often but it takes at least maybe a 2 minute window to notify me my purchases went through? so to clear this please can anyone inform me why? i know the system is through paypal and i don't mind using it but if it keeps lagging or bugging. my bank will sometimes notify me but on game its different. i usually get a 2 minute drop notification when it went through and then shows me my amount i had gotten. but lately it wounded up to being glitch too. sometimes even after refreshing the pages into new tabs it still would not show the full amount.
transformers-lastknight-logo-eyes-700x316.jpg
@Hellsing49 Delays are not unexpected. See this article: https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004081183-What-are-gems- [quote][b][size=4]Regarding delays:[/size][/b] [LIST] [*]Purchases made using your Paypal balance should go through instantly once the completed transaction is confirmed by Paypal. This can take anywhere from a few moments to a few hours, depending on both Paypal or your attached financial institution or payment method. [*][b]If a purchase is made by eCheck, there may be a delay of up to several days as the check must clear before the gems can be delivered.[/b] (IMPORTANT: eChecks can appear as a twice in your statement, but it is important to know that you are NOT being charged twice; [b]if the transaction numbers are the same, no double purchase has occurred.[/b]) [/LIST] [b][size=5]If gems have not been credited: [/size][/b] If you used your Paypal balance to purchase your gems and they have not delivered [b]within 24 hours[/b], please send our [i]Flight Rising[/i] Support team a message through [url=http://flightrising.com/index.php?p=contact]Contact Us[/url] for assistance. We will be happy to look into why there may have been a delay, and in almost all cases, can resolve your issue very easily. [b]If you contact us, it is required that you use the email address registered to your Flight Rising account and to include your transaction number in your message.[/b] This information will help our [i]Flight Rising[/i] Support team confirm your identity as the account owner and to verify whether or not your purchase was correctly applied to your [i]Flight Rising[/i] account.[/quote]
@Hellsing49

Delays are not unexpected. See this article: https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004081183-What-are-gems-
Quote:
Regarding delays:
  • Purchases made using your Paypal balance should go through instantly once the completed transaction is confirmed by Paypal. This can take anywhere from a few moments to a few hours, depending on both Paypal or your attached financial institution or payment method.
  • If a purchase is made by eCheck, there may be a delay of up to several days as the check must clear before the gems can be delivered. (IMPORTANT: eChecks can appear as a twice in your statement, but it is important to know that you are NOT being charged twice; if the transaction numbers are the same, no double purchase has occurred.)

If gems have not been credited:
If you used your Paypal balance to purchase your gems and they have not delivered within 24 hours, please send our Flight Rising Support team a message through Contact Us for assistance. We will be happy to look into why there may have been a delay, and in almost all cases, can resolve your issue very easily.

If you contact us, it is required that you use the email address registered to your Flight Rising account and to include your transaction number in your message. This information will help our Flight Rising Support team confirm your identity as the account owner and to verify whether or not your purchase was correctly applied to your Flight Rising account.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
thank you kindly! i had been worried i was having issue's on my end and the game. if it continues to happen i'll make sure to contact you all with further notices if its continued.
thank you kindly! i had been worried i was having issue's on my end and the game. if it continues to happen i'll make sure to contact you all with further notices if its continued.
@Hellsing49

To clarify; I am not staff or a moderator. Please direct all issues to the linked Contact Us page, not to me!
@Hellsing49

To clarify; I am not staff or a moderator. Please direct all issues to the linked Contact Us page, not to me!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
i give my apologies! i meant toward the link.
i give my apologies! i meant toward the link.