Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Familiar Raffle! (CLOSED)
1 2
A ticket is 100t!
It is a random draw but if you buy multiple tickets, you will not get a double!
The familiars available are as follows

If there is a familiar listed that you specifically want from the list, 3kT or 3g for anything 3 stars and under, 4kT or 4g for the 4+ star familiars!

Thank you all and check back soon, I have had so many people enter that I no longer have the extra familiars! Thank you all for participating and I am sorry for the confusion haha
A ticket is 100t!
It is a random draw but if you buy multiple tickets, you will not get a double!
The familiars available are as follows

If there is a familiar listed that you specifically want from the list, 3kT or 3g for anything 3 stars and under, 4kT or 4g for the 4+ star familiars!

Thank you all and check back soon, I have had so many people enter that I no longer have the extra familiars! Thank you all for participating and I am sorry for the confusion haha
Could I buy 35 tickets? That would be 3500 right?
Could I buy 35 tickets? That would be 3500 right?
Heart/Sheep
He/Him, Rot/Rotself, Scream/Screamself
May I buy 5 tickets? Thank you!
May I buy 5 tickets? Thank you!
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
@MysticMeatstick
Could I get 100 tickets? When does the raffle end??
@MysticMeatstick
Could I get 100 tickets? When does the raffle end??
HoI My DuDe, HoPe YoU ArE HaViNg A GrEaT DaY!
@MysticMeatstick

If I want to purchase the familiars (the last one and the 4th to last one) do I just send you the treasure for them?
@MysticMeatstick

If I want to purchase the familiars (the last one and the 4th to last one) do I just send you the treasure for them?
igmcfSH.png DB31E196-15CA-44D3-8C0B-79AA62565A44.png E75514D5-FECF-432C-A1F8-E684F8CD2941.png
@MysticMeatstick

sending for specific one!
@MysticMeatstick

sending for specific one!
167.png Avatar Dragon! deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
@raptorclaw @MadameBirdSong

So there are only 33 familiars to give away and I should have set a limit to ten haha, I'm sorry!
Just send a crossroad for the number of tickets you would like to buy and I will be sending out familiars asap!
@raptorclaw @MadameBirdSong

So there are only 33 familiars to give away and I should have set a limit to ten haha, I'm sorry!
Just send a crossroad for the number of tickets you would like to buy and I will be sending out familiars asap!
@snax Please specify by name (I am removing them as they get sent out so I don't have any listed that aren't available!) and send a crossroads with the treasure!
@snax Please specify by name (I am removing them as they get sent out so I don't have any listed that aren't available!) and send a crossroads with the treasure!
Also! my apologies for late replies, I take a nap and suddenly everyone is interested haha
Also! my apologies for late replies, I take a nap and suddenly everyone is interested haha
@MysticMeatstick
when do you draw the raffle?
@MysticMeatstick
when do you draw the raffle?
HoI My DuDe, HoPe YoU ArE HaViNg A GrEaT DaY!
1 2