Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Utilizing Mire Fliers
I have recently outfitted a level 25 dragon of mine (Arya) with everything neccesary to make her a 117 Mire Flier. Unfortunately, after testing the waters in Boreal Wood, I realized I have not the slightest clue what I'm supposed to do with her. Do you build up breath for Eliminate with Scratch, Rally, or Haste? I really should've researched more before investing this much time and effort into a coli build, but alas.

Arya is a max level Arcane Mirror dragon, tinctured for 117 STR, 25 VIT, and 70 QCK, with battlestones exactly like the ones on the Culex guide.

If there's a specific process or a better place to ask, please let me know!
I have recently outfitted a level 25 dragon of mine (Arya) with everything neccesary to make her a 117 Mire Flier. Unfortunately, after testing the waters in Boreal Wood, I realized I have not the slightest clue what I'm supposed to do with her. Do you build up breath for Eliminate with Scratch, Rally, or Haste? I really should've researched more before investing this much time and effort into a coli build, but alas.

Arya is a max level Arcane Mirror dragon, tinctured for 117 STR, 25 VIT, and 70 QCK, with battlestones exactly like the ones on the Culex guide.

If there's a specific process or a better place to ask, please let me know!
@Sereii
I've used both a 117 STR and a 119 STR mire trainer, and here's what I did:

my first turn in the very first battle of the session would be to use haste, then rally on the trainer. if the pack I'm against had a physical attacker, I would begin scratching at it. if you're fighting a pack of 3 and don't miss an attack, you should be able to have two of the enemies be scratched when your rally ends, which at that point you'll have enough breath to eliminate them, which you can then rally+eliminate the enemies from there on out minus the toads.

however, there are two enemies you cannot rally+elim with the 117 STR trainer, these being the moessy cerdae and the light caster (can't remember the name). if you use a 119 STR build, you will be able to rally+eliminate everything minus the bosses using the same process!
@Sereii
I've used both a 117 STR and a 119 STR mire trainer, and here's what I did:

my first turn in the very first battle of the session would be to use haste, then rally on the trainer. if the pack I'm against had a physical attacker, I would begin scratching at it. if you're fighting a pack of 3 and don't miss an attack, you should be able to have two of the enemies be scratched when your rally ends, which at that point you'll have enough breath to eliminate them, which you can then rally+eliminate the enemies from there on out minus the toads.

however, there are two enemies you cannot rally+elim with the 117 STR trainer, these being the moessy cerdae and the light caster (can't remember the name). if you use a 119 STR build, you will be able to rally+eliminate everything minus the bosses using the same process!
fo11Vhp.png
Oh, thank you so much! That method makes sense, I'll keep it in mind.
Oh, thank you so much! That method makes sense, I'll keep it in mind.
@Sereii I reload until I have a good pack to start with, either a 2 pack, or a group of 3 casters that aren't pyswurms. Scratch until you have enough built to elim, then elim+scratch the first group. After that you should have enough to elim+scratch everything.

I will be honest, I never use Rally or Haste. I'm sure I'm missing some fine point of the build, but it feels just a quick and easy to just scratch and eliminate everything.
@Sereii I reload until I have a good pack to start with, either a 2 pack, or a group of 3 casters that aren't pyswurms. Scratch until you have enough built to elim, then elim+scratch the first group. After that you should have enough to elim+scratch everything.

I will be honest, I never use Rally or Haste. I'm sure I'm missing some fine point of the build, but it feels just a quick and easy to just scratch and eliminate everything.
@Sereii
generally speaking, use rally and haste once each as needed and scratch from there until everything can be killed with eliminate or you have enough breath for it. also, the 117 strength build is actually a bit outdated ever since the coli revamp. it still works, but due to the ambush bug getting fixed the 119 strength one is better overall
this guide seems to go over the 119 STR build in general as well as both starting pack setups and how fights will generally work out. it also includes a meditate setup alongside the scratch one
edit: ninja'd
@Sereii
generally speaking, use rally and haste once each as needed and scratch from there until everything can be killed with eliminate or you have enough breath for it. also, the 117 strength build is actually a bit outdated ever since the coli revamp. it still works, but due to the ambush bug getting fixed the 119 strength one is better overall
this guide seems to go over the 119 STR build in general as well as both starting pack setups and how fights will generally work out. it also includes a meditate setup alongside the scratch one
edit: ninja'd
unknown.png