Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Show me yer rats!
I'm the weird guy in my friend group that is obsessed with rats, I've had a bunch in my life and I think they're the most wonderful pets. My goal in life is actually to run a rat rescue! Show me your pet rats!
Mine are;
Paarthurnax
Shenron
Bailey More Bailey (RIP, My favorite rat I've ever had, he was so friendly!)
Miso(RIP)
Faye(RIP,hard to see but my first ever rat!)
I'm the weird guy in my friend group that is obsessed with rats, I've had a bunch in my life and I think they're the most wonderful pets. My goal in life is actually to run a rat rescue! Show me your pet rats!
Mine are;
Paarthurnax
Shenron
Bailey More Bailey (RIP, My favorite rat I've ever had, he was so friendly!)
Miso(RIP)
Faye(RIP,hard to see but my first ever rat!)
tumblr_inline_mf92ulq2dA1ru7d0i.gifplague_transbling_by_cicide76536-dciw239.gifwpEE9mo.png
@UndeadJingles

Ah! I wish I had pictures to show you, but I no longer have rats! They are AMAZING though and I am going to get a pair after our mice pass away. I've had seven (all adopted except one) and they were all wonderful except my last one. He was a total jerk.
@UndeadJingles

Ah! I wish I had pictures to show you, but I no longer have rats! They are AMAZING though and I am going to get a pair after our mice pass away. I've had seven (all adopted except one) and they were all wonderful except my last one. He was a total jerk.