Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Naming Issue
Yes, its been happening to me as well, although I've only just now discovered it today after finally deciding on a name to give to my Ridgeback, I wished to name them Surge. I attempted on my main computer i do any flight rising game play on. Then I tried after clearing my browser history. When that also proved to not work, I tried on my phone, still wouldn't. So here I am.

Device type Desktop/Tower
Operating System Windows 10
Connection Wifi
Anti-virus program Glary Utilities
Yes, its been happening to me as well, although I've only just now discovered it today after finally deciding on a name to give to my Ridgeback, I wished to name them Surge. I attempted on my main computer i do any flight rising game play on. Then I tried after clearing my browser history. When that also proved to not work, I tried on my phone, still wouldn't. So here I am.

Device type Desktop/Tower
Operating System Windows 10
Connection Wifi
Anti-virus program Glary Utilities
@IPanicTooMuch

There's a tracked thread for this on the first page of the forum.
@IPanicTooMuch

There's a tracked thread for this on the first page of the forum.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Sorry, I went to the thrad I thought through the main page that had mentioned this naming issue problem... Im not very good at this lol
Sorry, I went to the thrad I thought through the main page that had mentioned this naming issue problem... Im not very good at this lol