Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Location
It would be very helpful if the bestiary - or the database - could tell you were to find familiars! I keep trying to find a good place to use as a reference, but thus far no luck ;w;
It would be very helpful if the bestiary - or the database - could tell you were to find familiars! I keep trying to find a good place to use as a reference, but thus far no luck ;w;
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
tumblr_inline_o0txwcRSqm1tqyuge_250.png
Jack | Jay | Space Loving Bird Boy
simple bird making his way in life with love in my heart and fear in my eyes.
use the game database.
use the game database.
66.png
@cometmebro In case you weren't subscribed :) Yes, the game database tells you how to obtain each familiar; make sure to scroll down to the 'Acquired By' section. If the familiar 'Drops as monster loot', click on the name to be taken to the info page for that monster, which will tell you the coli venue where it can be found. Although this information isn't directly available in the Bestiary, each entry has one of these icons: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/icons/game_db_link.png[/img] which will jump you directly to the familiar's database entry.
@cometmebro

In case you weren't subscribed :)

Yes, the game database tells you how to obtain each familiar; make sure to scroll down to the 'Acquired By' section. If the familiar 'Drops as monster loot', click on the name to be taken to the info page for that monster, which will tell you the coli venue where it can be found.

Although this information isn't directly available in the Bestiary, each entry has one of these icons: game_db_link.png which will jump you directly to the familiar's database entry.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png