Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Rules regarding gifting?
Hello! My friend originally introduced me to this game a few years ago, and I decided to join. I ended up finding a different game to play, and I pushed this one aside. My friend still actively plays this game & asked me if she could have my items, since I don't play anymore. Am I allowed to gift away all of my items/dragons/treasure/gems to her, or would that be considered cheating? I would like her to have my things, but I don't want her getting in any trouble at all. Are there any rules regarding gifting that I should be aware of?
If anyone could help me out, that would be awesome!
Thanks so much!
Hello! My friend originally introduced me to this game a few years ago, and I decided to join. I ended up finding a different game to play, and I pushed this one aside. My friend still actively plays this game & asked me if she could have my items, since I don't play anymore. Am I allowed to gift away all of my items/dragons/treasure/gems to her, or would that be considered cheating? I would like her to have my things, but I don't want her getting in any trouble at all. Are there any rules regarding gifting that I should be aware of?
If anyone could help me out, that would be awesome!
Thanks so much!
XMK5egN.gifXMK5egN.gifXMK5egN.gif
@kendyy Yes you're allowed to gift things. You're allowed to quit and send all your stuff to someone else. The only time it'd be against the rules was if you continued to log on just to benefit your friend such as letting them use your lair space or gathering and sending them the items etc.
You can read more here: https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004081203-Can-I-have-more-than-one-account-
@kendyy Yes you're allowed to gift things. You're allowed to quit and send all your stuff to someone else. The only time it'd be against the rules was if you continued to log on just to benefit your friend such as letting them use your lair space or gathering and sending them the items etc.
You can read more here: https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004081203-Can-I-have-more-than-one-account-
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@lonin
thank you so so much! just the answer I needed<3
have a wonderful day!
@lonin
thank you so so much! just the answer I needed<3
have a wonderful day!
XMK5egN.gifXMK5egN.gifXMK5egN.gif