Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Feelings on XXX dragons??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Im curious to see how other people feel about XXX dragons. Do you like em? Do you hate em? Why? I personally love them, I love python morph XXX spirals and currently trying to fill my lair with them.
Im curious to see how other people feel about XXX dragons. Do you like em? Do you hate em? Why? I personally love them, I love python morph XXX spirals and currently trying to fill my lair with them.
I like them for fodder breeding pairs so that they have a consistent range, but don't care too much about them overall.

imo, the tert just doesn't pop enough, so I heavily prefer XXYs. Especially since my Permas are all G1s
I like them for fodder breeding pairs so that they have a consistent range, but don't care too much about them overall.

imo, the tert just doesn't pop enough, so I heavily prefer XXYs. Especially since my Permas are all G1s
G1 xxx's are nice.

I eventually want to get a primal g1 xxx someday. Though there's not many that exist, and I'll be hatching eggs for a long time!
G1 xxx's are nice.

I eventually want to get a primal g1 xxx someday. Though there's not many that exist, and I'll be hatching eggs for a long time!
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Xxx are nice but I strongly prefer doubles of xyz dragons since I like how you can be more creative in geneing them
Xxx are nice but I strongly prefer doubles of xyz dragons since I like how you can be more creative in geneing them
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
I think they're really boring like 99% of the time. Pretty, but forgettable. I've seen a few triple hatchlings that I would maybe like to have as permababies though.
I think they're really boring like 99% of the time. Pretty, but forgettable. I've seen a few triple hatchlings that I would maybe like to have as permababies though.
thDLJf3.png
they/them
FR+10
enthusiast
..... 5xbfa7e.png Ysj1uQH.png Os4rDIr.png Uq85LDD.png
I don't care for them. I know XXX G1s are incredibly rare, and therefore worth a lot, but I just think they're super boring to gene and dress. I much prefer XXYs, XYXs, or XYZs.
I don't care for them. I know XXX G1s are incredibly rare, and therefore worth a lot, but I just think they're super boring to gene and dress. I much prefer XXYs, XYXs, or XYZs.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
Some are pretty but I prefer when an XYZ can come together in nice colors. Also those lucky XYX are good too. XXX can be nice but I feel like those are usually the ones advertised the most.
Some are pretty but I prefer when an XYZ can come together in nice colors. Also those lucky XYX are good too. XXX can be nice but I feel like those are usually the ones advertised the most.
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
Nope, don’t like them. Except if they’re radioactive, XYZs are my babies. I love funky and multiple colors on dragons that match.
Nope, don’t like them. Except if they’re radioactive, XYZs are my babies. I love funky and multiple colors on dragons that match.
i've never seen the appeal beyond a g1 xxx, but i wouldn't necessarily say i hate them. i'd be open to having a few xxxs but only in colors i really like with genes that bring out an accent color or something? but overall i think i have more fun breeding for xyzs, xyxs, xyys, and xxys in close ranges. i like seeing something slightly different every time.
i've never seen the appeal beyond a g1 xxx, but i wouldn't necessarily say i hate them. i'd be open to having a few xxxs but only in colors i really like with genes that bring out an accent color or something? but overall i think i have more fun breeding for xyzs, xyxs, xyys, and xxys in close ranges. i like seeing something slightly different every time.
oooo
lightf1.png

euclid
it/its
ca5598c1562f7247710d616cfd891b3c26c319f5.png

lightf2.png
[quote name="winterchant" date="2020-02-06 03:40:16" ] I don't care for them. I know XXX G1s are incredibly rare, and therefore worth a lot, but I just think they're super boring to gene and dress. I much prefer XXYs, XYXs, or XYZs. [/quote] The only exceptions for this are fan dragons where I want them the same color to match the hairs of characters. Other than that I prefer XYZs. They are just easier to dress and the colors pop out more (and I love having more color on a dragon than the same color). I don't really have a lair theme so to me they are just there for fan dragon ideas.
winterchant wrote on 2020-02-06 03:40:16:

The only exceptions for this are fan dragons where I want them the same color to match the hairs of characters.

Other than that I prefer XYZs. They are just easier to dress and the colors pop out more (and I love having more color on a dragon than the same color). I don't really have a lair theme so to me they are just there for fan dragon ideas.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10