Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey there y'all I guess
So like I've on this site for like a year but I've never done an introduction because I'm socially awkward and don't know how to respond to people. But, anyways, hi. I'm Potatobadger. I'm very social and talkative but I'm not good with the words or the people so I usually just stick to myself unless someone else forcible drags me into a social situation. I'm prone to info dumping. I like to read alot. Mostly fiction, fantasy, faerie, or steampunkish sort of stuff but I also like some nonfiction(especially science). A particular favorite of mine is "The Drunken Botanist" by Amy Stewart. And mythology is cool too. I play Overwatch. I'm a brass player (trumpet/trombone). I got ADHD and plenty of advice about it that I'll start following tomorrow. I am a senior in high school so my play time is fairly irregular. Oh, and makeup. Makeup is fun and I always want to learn more.
So, yeah.
So like I've on this site for like a year but I've never done an introduction because I'm socially awkward and don't know how to respond to people. But, anyways, hi. I'm Potatobadger. I'm very social and talkative but I'm not good with the words or the people so I usually just stick to myself unless someone else forcible drags me into a social situation. I'm prone to info dumping. I like to read alot. Mostly fiction, fantasy, faerie, or steampunkish sort of stuff but I also like some nonfiction(especially science). A particular favorite of mine is "The Drunken Botanist" by Amy Stewart. And mythology is cool too. I play Overwatch. I'm a brass player (trumpet/trombone). I got ADHD and plenty of advice about it that I'll start following tomorrow. I am a senior in high school so my play time is fairly irregular. Oh, and makeup. Makeup is fun and I always want to learn more.
So, yeah.
*awkward finger guns* pretty much sums up all my social interactions
Hi there! :D Welcome to...the introductions,I guess? since you're not actually new to the site, and it'd feel silly to welcome you somewhere you've been for a year. Still! Glad you said hi! :D Hope you're having a great time here and let me know how that ADHD advice works out...I could probably stand to start following some myself. :P

Hi there! :D Welcome to...the introductions,I guess? since you're not actually new to the site, and it'd feel silly to welcome you somewhere you've been for a year. Still! Glad you said hi! :D Hope you're having a great time here and let me know how that ADHD advice works out...I could probably stand to start following some myself. :P

@RandomSlasher
Hello, back.
Thanks for the welcome?
@RandomSlasher
Hello, back.
Thanks for the welcome?
*awkward finger guns* pretty much sums up all my social interactions