Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello! <3
hi there everyone! i’m aprilkitten, but you can just call me april! i’m just your average college student, out here trying to vibe :pensive:

i don’t have too much to say since i’m really awkward butttt
i really like wildclaws and imperials so far! wildclaws especially since they remind me of velociraptors w/ wings uwu, which are my favorite dinosaurs by the way!
that one bubble game at the fairgrounds is also pretty fun!

uhhh hh i also really like pokemon, httyd, and smplive/goopcast! ask me about my favorites! i love to gush over them sksk

well, that’s about it! i’m not sure how active i’ll be on the forums, but i hope to see you guys around!
hi there everyone! i’m aprilkitten, but you can just call me april! i’m just your average college student, out here trying to vibe :pensive:

i don’t have too much to say since i’m really awkward butttt
i really like wildclaws and imperials so far! wildclaws especially since they remind me of velociraptors w/ wings uwu, which are my favorite dinosaurs by the way!
that one bubble game at the fairgrounds is also pretty fun!

uhhh hh i also really like pokemon, httyd, and smplive/goopcast! ask me about my favorites! i love to gush over them sksk

well, that’s about it! i’m not sure how active i’ll be on the forums, but i hope to see you guys around!
@Aprilkitten
Hello!!
I love Pokémon :O <3 I remember having a bunch of Pokémon cards in elementary and trading them with random people I met ._.
@Aprilkitten
Hello!!
I love Pokémon :O <3 I remember having a bunch of Pokémon cards in elementary and trading them with random people I met ._.
My username has 3 o’s not 2
+1 FR time
@Aprilkitten Welcome to FR! Wildclaws are my favorite breed too – they're just so awesome! And Pokemon is great. I especially liked the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald games.
@Aprilkitten Welcome to FR! Wildclaws are my favorite breed too – they're just so awesome! And Pokemon is great. I especially liked the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald games.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory