Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | New Dragon eggs disappearing?
My lair is full but i'm dieing to see what kind of dragons i get from this new release so i send them to a friend to hatch them for me.They accepted them through the mail and went to hatch them for me but they are gone! Really!?..

Note to everyone! Do not trade these new dragon eggs,they will disappear!
My lair is full but i'm dieing to see what kind of dragons i get from this new release so i send them to a friend to hatch them for me.They accepted them through the mail and went to hatch them for me but they are gone! Really!?..

Note to everyone! Do not trade these new dragon eggs,they will disappear!
@AncientDragon They're clanbound, you can't send them to someone else.
@AncientDragon They're clanbound, you can't send them to someone else.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@AncientDragon

Check to make sure they aren't still in your lair? They're clanbound, so you shouldn't have been able to send them anywhere.
@AncientDragon

Check to make sure they aren't still in your lair? They're clanbound, so you shouldn't have been able to send them anywhere.
6BuWSPs.png
Taste the rainbow~
So i get no eggs now? Nice...

There should be a message that pops up or something saying this item is untradable.I was talking to some of my friends and they now have no eggs as well.
A couple of my friends hatched theirs and they come out as random clans Like fire clan hatches an Arcane.So how does that make any difference?
So i get no eggs now? Nice...

There should be a message that pops up or something saying this item is untradable.I was talking to some of my friends and they now have no eggs as well.
A couple of my friends hatched theirs and they come out as random clans Like fire clan hatches an Arcane.So how does that make any difference?
Ok so i checked my hoard like you said,they are there again.Panic mode is over. lol
Ok so i checked my hoard like you said,they are there again.Panic mode is over. lol
@AncientDragon
breed specific eggs will always have randomized elements, it’s like that for nocturnes and bogsneaks as well
@AncientDragon
breed specific eggs will always have randomized elements, it’s like that for nocturnes and bogsneaks as well
unknown.png
@AncientDragon But what about all your friends that are still missing their eggs? :c They should make a thread in the bug report forum if they successfully managed to trade clanbound items or if their eggs disappeared when they tried.
@AncientDragon But what about all your friends that are still missing their eggs? :c They should make a thread in the bug report forum if they successfully managed to trade clanbound items or if their eggs disappeared when they tried.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png