Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Feature Request: Ancient/modern foressee
Right now if I want to see what kind of babies my ancient dragon will make with a dragon of another breed, I can't see that without first investing in a breed change scroll. A moderately costly investment just to see if they're even a good pair.

I'd like to be able to see before using the breed change scroll.
Right now if I want to see what kind of babies my ancient dragon will make with a dragon of another breed, I can't see that without first investing in a breed change scroll. A moderately costly investment just to see if they're even a good pair.

I'd like to be able to see before using the breed change scroll.
As long as it's just in the Scrying Workshop, or the 'Breed' button is greyed out while you have an Ancient and Modern paired together, support. Otherwise, no.
As long as it's just in the Scrying Workshop, or the 'Breed' button is greyed out while you have an Ancient and Modern paired together, support. Otherwise, no.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
This wouldn't actually work. If you breed change a modern to ancient they have basic genes. Unless all you are interested in are the colors it wouldn't help much. And the Scrying Workshop wouldn't have any way to tell which dragon you are intending to breed change and which is staying the same.

A better way to do this would be for us to be able to use saved morphologies in the Foresee Progeny section the same way we can in the Dressing Room.

It would work for what you want (and let you scry the final version with genes) and it would also be helpful for a lot of other uses.
This wouldn't actually work. If you breed change a modern to ancient they have basic genes. Unless all you are interested in are the colors it wouldn't help much. And the Scrying Workshop wouldn't have any way to tell which dragon you are intending to breed change and which is staying the same.

A better way to do this would be for us to be able to use saved morphologies in the Foresee Progeny section the same way we can in the Dressing Room.

It would work for what you want (and let you scry the final version with genes) and it would also be helpful for a lot of other uses.