Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds Error: Can't Exit Fullscreen
Hi team! Wanted to give you a heads up that both my friend and I were experiencing issues exiting fullscreen in Fairgrounds games (more specifically, with Shock Switch and Artifracture) once entering fullscreen mode and playing the game like that for a while. Even though the "X" button dropped down from the top of the screen and we could click it, it didn't seem to have an effect or it would simply put the game into windowed mode (but where the game was "fullscreen" to the edge of the browser window, still not returning to the Flight Rising site interface).

Thanks for the attention!
Hi team! Wanted to give you a heads up that both my friend and I were experiencing issues exiting fullscreen in Fairgrounds games (more specifically, with Shock Switch and Artifracture) once entering fullscreen mode and playing the game like that for a while. Even though the "X" button dropped down from the top of the screen and we could click it, it didn't seem to have an effect or it would simply put the game into windowed mode (but where the game was "fullscreen" to the edge of the browser window, still not returning to the Flight Rising site interface).

Thanks for the attention!