Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Well met!
Hi guys! I hope you are having a nice day. As I just started, I just wanted to say hello and wish you all to have fun :D
Hi guys! I hope you are having a nice day. As I just started, I just wanted to say hello and wish you all to have fun :D
Hello there! I think we all are having fun lol. But welcome to the game and if you ever need anything, feel free to ask!
Hello there! I think we all are having fun lol. But welcome to the game and if you ever need anything, feel free to ask!
sYJ7QdI.png
[font=monospace][b]@SleepoBeepo Hiya! And welcome to FR. [emoji=guardian happy size=1] I hope you have an amazing time here. Good luck! [emoji=firework size=1]
@SleepoBeepo

Hiya! And welcome to FR.

I hope you have an amazing time here. Good luck!
vaOV9W8.gif
[center][color=darkcyan][b]@SleepoBeepo Hello and Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do! I currently have to Dragon Raffle Threads going...one of which is Free to Enter. Both are linked in my Sig. :) [emoji=raven size=1][/b][/color][/center]
@SleepoBeepo

Hello and Welcome to Flight Rising!

I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do! I currently have to Dragon Raffle Threads going...one of which is Free to Enter. Both are linked in my Sig. :)

70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
I have a FR discord if interested!