Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | My little birdies told me...
...that this is a pretty cool place.

Hi, there! I joined at the beginning of the month and have been taking what time I can to get acquainted with the site. Right now, I'm getting my lair set up with the dragons I'll be using for my lore.

A little bit about me? Well, I'm a young adult who likes reading, writing, drawing, and playing games. I like films and stories that deal with people with mental issues because, well, I have them, too.

Social interaction is a bit awkward for me, but this seems like a good community, so I will try to participate. I may not be the most active person, but I would like to help people in some way, so I will probably find a cause before too long.

Nice to meet you! See you around.
...that this is a pretty cool place.

Hi, there! I joined at the beginning of the month and have been taking what time I can to get acquainted with the site. Right now, I'm getting my lair set up with the dragons I'll be using for my lore.

A little bit about me? Well, I'm a young adult who likes reading, writing, drawing, and playing games. I like films and stories that deal with people with mental issues because, well, I have them, too.

Social interaction is a bit awkward for me, but this seems like a good community, so I will try to participate. I may not be the most active person, but I would like to help people in some way, so I will probably find a cause before too long.

Nice to meet you! See you around.
The little birds told you right! Welcome to the forums!
The little birds told you right! Welcome to the forums!
sYJ7QdI.png
[font=monospace][b]@PlagueRat Hey there! Welcome to FR. [emoji=heart size=1] I hope that your lore goes well in the future! And it's okay, I'm socially anxious as well, but I really find this place therapeutic. Maybe one day this place can be home for you, too. [emoji=guardian winking size=1] Good luck! [emoji=firework size=1]
@PlagueRat

Hey there! Welcome to FR.

I hope that your lore goes well in the future! And it's okay, I'm socially anxious as well, but I really find this place therapeutic. Maybe one day this place can be home for you, too.

Good luck!
vaOV9W8.gif