Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | some honey bees?
Hi guys! So this "subspecies?" has been a work in progress since the bee gene came out! Since I've finally ended up with eight dragons I've decided to debut it! It comprises of only coalts that are between goldenrod and marigold in hue with bee wings, tiger stripes, and capsule bellies! I've been working on making a hatchery to sell babies eventually, and so far we have three males and I'm working on making some females so I can share these sweet honey bees. Before I do start selling babies I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for what I currently have set for my goal and maybe even a suggestion for price? My long term goal will be all honey colors if I can but those will be considered royal honey bees as a rarity all things considered.

Here are examples of adults and hatchlings of both pure honeys and some regular bees.
Pure King Bee
pure honey bee baby
pure queen bee

common honey bee
common honey bee
common honey bee
Hi guys! So this "subspecies?" has been a work in progress since the bee gene came out! Since I've finally ended up with eight dragons I've decided to debut it! It comprises of only coalts that are between goldenrod and marigold in hue with bee wings, tiger stripes, and capsule bellies! I've been working on making a hatchery to sell babies eventually, and so far we have three males and I'm working on making some females so I can share these sweet honey bees. Before I do start selling babies I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for what I currently have set for my goal and maybe even a suggestion for price? My long term goal will be all honey colors if I can but those will be considered royal honey bees as a rarity all things considered.

Here are examples of adults and hatchlings of both pure honeys and some regular bees.
Pure King Bee
pure honey bee baby
pure queen bee

common honey bee
common honey bee
common honey bee
they are very cute, let me know when you've got them all settled :3
they are very cute, let me know when you've got them all settled :3
https://imgur.com/rv3YbWH.png https://imgur.com/q7fPxR2.png
W95DLKk.png art by Helbram
1E8JFs6.png [img][/img]nvsyV.gif