Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | I can't breed my ancient dragons
Autry and Ephraim are both ancient dragons, they have different parents, neither of them are unavailable to breed.

When I go to the nesting grounds, I can select one of them at a time, but then the other's name is grayed out on the other dropdown menu.

Help?
Autry and Ephraim are both ancient dragons, they have different parents, neither of them are unavailable to breed.

When I go to the nesting grounds, I can select one of them at a time, but then the other's name is grayed out on the other dropdown menu.

Help?
@Joxters

You did everything right, but the criteria for inbreeding doesn't stop with their direct parents. If two dragons share a common ancestor up to 5 generations away, they're considered incompatible. You can always use Assay Bloodlines in the Scrying Workshop to see if they're related. Unfortunately, that seems to be the case for them.
@Joxters

You did everything right, but the criteria for inbreeding doesn't stop with their direct parents. If two dragons share a common ancestor up to 5 generations away, they're considered incompatible. You can always use Assay Bloodlines in the Scrying Workshop to see if they're related. Unfortunately, that seems to be the case for them.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-