Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Adobe Creative Cloud as Image Host
I am having difficulties with my previous image hosts, but I do have adobe creative cloud. So far, I am not able to use it to embed an image successfully. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have tried dropbox, google images, and some other things. Right now, I am just trying to get something to work long term. Thank you!
I am having difficulties with my previous image hosts, but I do have adobe creative cloud. So far, I am not able to use it to embed an image successfully. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have tried dropbox, google images, and some other things. Right now, I am just trying to get something to work long term. Thank you!
fPNGD1Y.png
@kristin I use imgur or discord, as I can just create my own server and post my things there, it creates a link for them ^^
@kristin I use imgur or discord, as I can just create my own server and post my things there, it creates a link for them ^^
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
unknown.png
@saurgazing - thank you! I put my images on imgur- I am just paying for creative cloud and it seemed a shame to not be able to direct link from there. Imgur seems to be working so well.
@saurgazing - thank you! I put my images on imgur- I am just paying for creative cloud and it seemed a shame to not be able to direct link from there. Imgur seems to be working so well.
fPNGD1Y.png