Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | old account, new to posting on forums!
hi all! i'll try to keep this short and sweet ahah

i'm crow! i'm a 22 y/o queer + autistic + nonbinary artist. i love bright colors and ocs, and obviously dragons!

i used to play on here 4-5 years ago but stopped suddenly. i've just recently started dipping my toes back in!

i've been lurking a little bit and peeking at some guides, so i have an idea of what i'm doing now! (i just finished training a mire flyer for exalting, yay!)

just wanted to say hi! you might see me around the art boards eventually, depending on my comfort level! <3
hi all! i'll try to keep this short and sweet ahah

i'm crow! i'm a 22 y/o queer + autistic + nonbinary artist. i love bright colors and ocs, and obviously dragons!

i used to play on here 4-5 years ago but stopped suddenly. i've just recently started dipping my toes back in!

i've been lurking a little bit and peeking at some guides, so i have an idea of what i'm doing now! (i just finished training a mire flyer for exalting, yay!)

just wanted to say hi! you might see me around the art boards eventually, depending on my comfort level! <3
xYUVLxW.png :-)
Welcome back! :D
Welcome back! :D
sYJ7QdI.png
[font=monospace][b]@vampyric Hey there, welcome back to FR. [emoji=guardian winking size=1]
@vampyric

Hey there, welcome back to FR.
vaOV9W8.gif