Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Cancel Auction" Button on Dragon P
I don't know, it may just be me, but I get really annoyed when I go to a dragon page and realize I have to go somewhere else to cancel an auction. It's small, but in my opinion, it would be very helpful if we could cancel auctions on a dragon's page instead of still having the useless "auction" button there (despite the fact that you can't use it anyways!)
I don't know, it may just be me, but I get really annoyed when I go to a dragon page and realize I have to go somewhere else to cancel an auction. It's small, but in my opinion, it would be very helpful if we could cancel auctions on a dragon's page instead of still having the useless "auction" button there (despite the fact that you can't use it anyways!)
goSc2L4.png
I think someone else recently made a thread about this topic - I'd definitely support the idea, since you can exalt and list them for sale from their respective pages, so you'd think you would be able to cancel an auction from there too.
I think someone else recently made a thread about this topic - I'd definitely support the idea, since you can exalt and list them for sale from their respective pages, so you'd think you would be able to cancel an auction from there too.
^

Yep, this suggestion has come up often, most recently here.
^

Yep, this suggestion has come up often, most recently here.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png