Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Another Newbie
Well, another round of people I follow on tumblr posted their dragon babies, so I figured I'd see what was up. So far it's pretty fun, but I've mostly been trial-and-erroring things.

Anyway, I'm BatsnBones, you can just call me Bats. I'm a graphic artist and illustrator, though I'm at best mediocre at dragons, maybe some fanart will help me improve.

Nice to meet you all!
Well, another round of people I follow on tumblr posted their dragon babies, so I figured I'd see what was up. So far it's pretty fun, but I've mostly been trial-and-erroring things.

Anyway, I'm BatsnBones, you can just call me Bats. I'm a graphic artist and illustrator, though I'm at best mediocre at dragons, maybe some fanart will help me improve.

Nice to meet you all!
[size=2][b]@BatsnBones Hello there! Welcome to FR. [emoji=guardian happy size=1] It's very nice to meet you, Bats. And it's nice to meet another digital artist! What do you like to draw? But anyway, I hope you have a great time here. Good luck! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
@BatsnBones

Hello there! Welcome to FR. It's very nice to meet you, Bats.

And it's nice to meet another digital artist! What do you like to draw?

But anyway, I hope you have a great time here. Good luck!
vaOV9W8.gif
Welcome to FR! And hey, I've been here a long time and still doing trial and errors lol.
Welcome to FR! And hey, I've been here a long time and still doing trial and errors lol.
sYJ7QdI.png
[quote name="Zlore" date="2019-09-16 22:11:09" ] [size=2][b]@BatsnBones What do you like to draw? [/quote] I mostly go with fantasy or horror. I'm big on things with too many eyes, too many mouths, and horrifyingly skeletal. I have a side project about a modern fantasy where the eldrich horror creeps in slow, so you don't notice until it's too late, which contains all the things. I do love me a good doodle though, I'm prone to just spitting out whatever comes to mind, horror or not.
Zlore wrote on 2019-09-16 22:11:09:
@BatsnBones
What do you like to draw?

I mostly go with fantasy or horror. I'm big on things with too many eyes, too many mouths, and horrifyingly skeletal. I have a side project about a modern fantasy where the eldrich horror creeps in slow, so you don't notice until it's too late, which contains all the things.

I do love me a good doodle though, I'm prone to just spitting out whatever comes to mind, horror or not.
[size=2][b]@BatsnBones Oh wow, that's really cool! [emoji=guardian star size=1] I love fantasy and horror themes too, but mostly fantasy for me. And that story of yours sounds really interesting! I'd love to read something like that. [emoji=heart size=1] And that's a good thing! Practice helps you draw better. [emoji=guardian winking size=1]
@BatsnBones

Oh wow, that's really cool! I love fantasy and horror themes too, but mostly fantasy for me. And that story of yours sounds really interesting! I'd love to read something like that.

And that's a good thing! Practice helps you draw better.
vaOV9W8.gif