Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | funding spooky mirror skull skincent?
lookin to round up blueprint funds! Made a skincent(i think pretty sure it covers more than 30%) Kinda made it for me so I'll be keeping a copy. The other 9(idk the 10pack's the cheapest might as well right?) will be 600g I'm only accepting gem payments please. Not treasure, not items, gems. I need to buy the blue print and I just wana get the thing and go. I don't wana be spending time converting stuff over the forums or waiting for an item to sell to get the blueprint. This is my first thingy, so if you spot anything that could be wrong with it or might use a tweak hit me. I'm super game for ideas. If you wana see your dragon with the skin/accent-thing I can photoshop it in there please feel free to ask... just... I haven't resized it for printing yet cause I might tweak it more if it needs to be tweaked... (like missing a little shading somewhere or something nothing major) which means I'm gonna be enlarging your dragon to fit it and its gonna be a little tiny bit fuzzy that way... if your dragon is dressed please gimme a naked scry to apply it to. I'm not gonna lie, I'm not that talented... THE SKINCENT... on a gray base: [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZUKvsA3.png[/img] THE SKINCENT.... on a dragon scry: [img]https://i.imgur.com/9KW5IzU.png[/img] ORDERING: If you want a copy, please send 600g via message! If you send it in a cross roads I'm just gonna let it sit there until we hit 9. seriously. then if you shuffle any money around we'll have to reset it and it gets complicated. I do NOT have colatteral what you see in my lair and on my dragons besides a few spare familliars is everything i have right now. No items worth much and no dragons I'm willing to let leave my lair for any length of time. if you change your mind at any time BEFORE printing I can refund you. When we hit 9 everyone will be pinged about the printing. PLEASE PING ME! I'm not subcribed. If you wana reserve one but don't have the money right away I can put you in as an unpaid place-holder. If we hit 9 people and I haven't got your moneys you will get a ping. If I don't hear from ya or you cant dig up the funds by 24hrs after your ping I will give the slot to someone who does, and I doubt my stuffs gonna be popular, tbh but if it is maybe I'll reprint or something later. If you're interested in a similar skincent for a different breed feel free to let me know. if there's enough interest maybe I'll do it... Orders: 1: 2: 3: 4: 5: 6: 7: 8: 9:
lookin to round up blueprint funds! Made a skincent(i think pretty sure it covers more than 30%) Kinda made it for me so I'll be keeping a copy. The other 9(idk the 10pack's the cheapest might as well right?) will be 600g

I'm only accepting gem payments please. Not treasure, not items, gems. I need to buy the blue print and I just wana get the thing and go. I don't wana be spending time converting stuff over the forums or waiting for an item to sell to get the blueprint.

This is my first thingy, so if you spot anything that could be wrong with it or might use a tweak hit me. I'm super game for ideas.

If you wana see your dragon with the skin/accent-thing I can photoshop it in there please feel free to ask... just... I haven't resized it for printing yet cause I might tweak it more if it needs to be tweaked... (like missing a little shading somewhere or something nothing major) which means I'm gonna be enlarging your dragon to fit it and its gonna be a little tiny bit fuzzy that way... if your dragon is dressed please gimme a naked scry to apply it to. I'm not gonna lie, I'm not that talented...

THE SKINCENT... on a gray base:
ZUKvsA3.png

THE SKINCENT.... on a dragon scry:
9KW5IzU.png

ORDERING:
If you want a copy, please send 600g via message! If you send it in a cross roads I'm just gonna let it sit there until we hit 9. seriously. then if you shuffle any money around we'll have to reset it and it gets complicated. I do NOT have colatteral what you see in my lair and on my dragons besides a few spare familliars is everything i have right now. No items worth much and no dragons I'm willing to let leave my lair for any length of time. if you change your mind at any time BEFORE printing I can refund you. When we hit 9 everyone will be pinged about the printing.

PLEASE PING ME! I'm not subcribed.

If you wana reserve one but don't have the money right away I can put you in as an unpaid place-holder. If we hit 9 people and I haven't got your moneys you will get a ping. If I don't hear from ya or you cant dig up the funds by 24hrs after your ping I will give the slot to someone who does, and I doubt my stuffs gonna be popular, tbh but if it is maybe I'll reprint or something later.

If you're interested in a similar skincent for a different breed feel free to let me know. if there's enough interest maybe I'll do it...

Orders:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
boop
boop