Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Better late than never
Greetings! I guess I'm technically not new since I joined in May and played for like a week, but I came back with a vengeance last week and am having a blast. I've really been enjoying the breeding mechanics and lore in particular. I'm not very used to posting on forums and will probably stay in my lair most of the time, but I look forward to trying to interact with the community in the future!
Greetings! I guess I'm technically not new since I joined in May and played for like a week, but I came back with a vengeance last week and am having a blast. I've really been enjoying the breeding mechanics and lore in particular. I'm not very used to posting on forums and will probably stay in my lair most of the time, but I look forward to trying to interact with the community in the future!
Hey, welcome back then!! Glad to hear youre coming back with determination, and i hope you continue with your enthusiasm [emoji=mirror laughing size=1]
Hey, welcome back then!! Glad to hear youre coming back with determination, and i hope you continue with your enthusiasm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With loyalty will I endeavour to aid THE PLAGUEBRINGER in her work,

and as a 'missioner of health' I will dedicate myself to devoted service to dragon welfare.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome back! If you ever need anything, feel free to message me!
Welcome back! If you ever need anything, feel free to message me!
sYJ7QdI.png